The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Aem Ems Universal Wiring Harness Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpoolN

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2003
Coventry, Rhode_Island
Has anyone on here ever used this harness and wired in Ems on their own. If so is it recomended how hard was it. Im asking becuase my stock harness has been hacked into so many times I cant count them, and was thinking of going this route.

the universal box is good but is pricey, buy a used honda civic box aem box, like shep, the honda boxes have some of the most inputs and outputs. then get a dsm ecu pin out and the honda pinout and wire it up, load a dsm startup map on it and there u go. well it not that easy but it works in my car and in sheps, and probally many others.

If you're going to the trouble of making a harness and spending the extra money on the universal box, I would just buy an Autronic ecu instead.

I grabbed this harness for really cheap under 100 bucks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back