The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

92 talon tsi 2.3 stroker fs/ft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

636chris

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I'm don't really want to get rid of my talon but recently getting screwed over with a scam for a new turbo is forcing me to sell or trade my car.

Heres some info about the car i maybe forgetting somethings so bare with me.

Its a 92 eagle talon tsi fwd 170k on the body (could have fooled me LOL) no rust ,no dents repainted i believe about 2 years ago by the previous owner normal daily driver scratches nothing that wouldnt come out with a nice detail job( i didnt get a chance ). exterior wise it has a vis carbon fiber hood w/ sparco hood pins (oem style) the paint is black with either a purple or red pearl mixed in , it almost looks purple depending on which angle you look at it. It has 17 inch kiong rims painted to match the car( not sure if its paint or powder coat), kyb struts w/ coilovers ...

Motor info . the motor has under 3000 miles on it . its got a jam 2.3 stroker "hell raiser" as they call it with 100mm forged steel crankshaft, wiesco 85.5mm 8.8.1 pistons, eagle rods all arp hardware,acl bearings, bse . top end has an oem mls headgasket ,arp headstuds, bc 264/272 cams ,bc cam gears , bc retainers , super-tech valves ,Manley springs .mild port and polish w/5 angle valve job. stock intake manifold . fic 1050cc injectors , evo 3 exhaust manifold , tubular o2 housing , koyo rad stock passenger side fan, custom driver-side fan, oil cooler in front on the rad, fmic , semi short route piping with gm 3inch maf in blow thru, dsmlink v2, 2 1/2 exhaust to a magna flow muffler( i didn't want alot of attention )

its currently on a 14b turbo that will need a rebuild . I didn't want to break in a motor with an expensive turbo on the car and risk destroying it during break in. The interior the rare dark red color and it is mint . Aem wide-band and auto-meter carbon fiber boost gauge located above the radio. Nothing at all is gutted on the car .

My only reason for selling the car is i have a month oil son , and im laid off. Some lovely member on tuners decided to rip me off for 500 dollars last week for a complete holset set up and i don't have money to keep putting out on this car because of that. I was told the car had a shep trans when i bought the car i cant confirm but the trans is very clean shifts perfect and is very crisp also has an act 2100 clutch and street light flywheel.

The only thing this car needs is a turbo of your choice ( can be driven home, the turbo smokes somewhat under boost ) ,

sometime in the future i would put new inner tie rods on the car and get it alined . Other than the turbo i haven't had one single issue with the car , Ive driven it from Lebanon pa to Philadelphia , and from Philadelphia to englishtown for the shoot out ( sadly i didn't get to run the car)

Ive always ran 70 percent distilled water with anti freeze and redline water wetter to top it off , the car has never ran over 189 degrees believe it or not even in the summer . The oil was also changed religiously with royal purple .

if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a text at 215 617 9971 my names chris

i am interested in trades for lifted suv's and awd dsm, a nice clean 240sx (must be stick) audi's , im an emt so i really just prefer some thing awd or ill sell for 4k obo i could really use the cash to pay off my other car .

please do not waste my time with bs offers . text any time really ill get back to you . thanks for looking

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back