1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 7 bolt longblock

Posted by 15143226, Jul 8, 2020

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. 15143226

15143226 Probationary Member

Joined Jan 13, 2019
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    i have a 7 bolt longblock (full head, pistons rods crank oilpan) with arp headstuds and everything else is stock and has been since it was bought from the dealer in 1996. was running fine before it was pulled. only pulled due to bad strut rot and its an extra engine so i dont need it. all plugs and sensors are in tact nothing is broken. the engine has 118k miles on it with oil changes every 3000. timing belt was changed 15k miles ago. it doesnt come with intake or exhaust manifolds. if you are looking for injectors or fuel rail i have some 550cc injectors laying around i can throw in for no extra cost. looking to get 600 for the engine. located in sheboygan wisconsin. i will answer any questions i can and can get more pics just let me know of what exactly. received_3670627759619755.jpeg received_3670627759619755.jpeg

Attached Files:

Street Build 522  2

1992 Mitsubishi Mirage
    awd · automatic · 4G63t Swapped

368  3

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM