The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2gb Fog Light Bezel, where can I find them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hharper1321

Proven Member
Nov 30, 2014
Middle River, Maryland
Hi all. Checked the usual places, and searched back threads, most of the info seemed out of date. Do we have an updated source for these besides the u-pull-it. Nothing on fleabay, JNZ, etc...

Thanks in advance!

Nope, they're discontinued and not available new anymore. Cherish yours if you have them and make sure they are well installed. I got a pair of JDM fogless ones from ebay (they have a grille like cover where the holes should be) but had to pay what I consider a hefty price for them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
yep, that's what I figured. I've had a couple people on here offer to look for me, so that's cool. if that doesn't pan out I'll start hitting up pick n pulls. Thanks!

Look up Steve Miller Auto Parts. He usually has lots of DSM parts on his junkyard amd that's the usual source I use for parts I can't find locally.

Cheers

Nope, they're discontinued and not available new anymore. Cherish yours if you have them and make sure they are well installed. I got a pair of JDM fogless ones from ebay (they have a grille like cover where the holes should be) but had to pay what I consider a hefty price for them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That looks great. I love how the grilles compliment the fmic. For what it's worth, the RS came with those covers in the US, as they did not have fog lights as standard.

That looks great. I love how the grilles compliment the fmic. For what it's worth, the RS came with those covers in the US, as they did not have fog lights as standard.

Yeah, that's true. They came in the RS version. Thanks, needed these since my short route IC doesn't let me install the fogs anyways. The fact that they look as if they continue the IC's fin style is a pleasant plus.

Yeah, that's true. They came in the RS version. Thanks, needed these since my short route IC doesn't let me install the fogs anyways. The fact that they look as if they continue the IC's fin style is a pleasant plus.

Props my man, that is a nice looking setup! Looking at it, you'd think the IC was just an aftermarket grill, the way it continues in the fog lights. Stealth!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back