1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 2g ST suspension sway bar kit

Posted by idkiliketurbos, Oct 28, 2020

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. idkiliketurbos

idkiliketurbos Proven Member

Joined Mar 2, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Hello,

I am selling an ST suspension sway bar kit that includes front and rear sway bars with bushings. This sway bar kit will fit fwd and awd cars, however, awd will require a stock routed exhaust. The kit is brand new never installed. Here is a link to this exact kit.

https://www.extremepsi.com/store/Su...y-Bar-Set-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-1999-99-AWD.html

I am asking $250 for the kit. Local pickup would be preferred but I can look into shipping. Located in Appleton, WI. Please message me with any questions!

625C200F-4DDF-440E-9EB1-CE5F50A78A8E.jpeg 07461BB6-E48C-48FB-92CA-32379D4BA830.jpeg

Street Build 234  3

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
    BOOMBOOMGSX likes this.
  2. idkiliketurbos

Joined Mar 2, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Bump! Price drop to $200.00! Nearly half the price of buying this kit brand new from a vendor!

Street Build 234  3

awd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. idkiliketurbos

Joined Mar 2, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Sold!

Street Build 234  3

awd · manual · 2G DSM