The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Spyder windshield on coupe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray1999

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2020
Richmond, BC_Canada
Hey guys! Needed some advice,
My windshield on my 1997 GSX is cracked, and there are no windshields available for replacement from any shops locally and they have tried all their suppliers. Now i’m able to get a windshield from a convertible, or even a 95 GSX, so will either of those work? and what are the differences between the coupe/convertible windshields as they have different part #’s. Any help would be great as this windshield gets worse and worse by the day and i’m curious to know what could come up while installing a spyder windshield.

Thanks! and stay safe.

The vert windshield will not have the mount for the rear view mirror because on the vert it mounts to the chassis. It will fit just fine though.
The 95 GSX windshield will fit a 97 just fine as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back