The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2g eclipse for sale or trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt1gawd

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
campbell, California
hey guys im trying to sale or trade my 2g daily driver it is a 420a automatic awesome gas milage and the car is a gs with aftermarket rims and a gst wing it only has 100k ORIGINAL miles and runs amazing no tranny or engine problems no dents and interior is immaculate this is a beautifull 2g that is stock and perfect daily driver :thumb: tex for pic or let me know if interested for trade or to buy 408 637 3054 i am asking 4500 obo

Isnt that a little on the high side for a N/T 2G eclipse?

Im about to put my 98 GSX that just turned over 104,000 miles up for sale.

It has rims evo316g turbo with ALL supporting mods (exept FMIC because it wouldnt pass visual on smog).

The car has over 7k in new parts (all brand name) have most the recipts, and body in excellent shape, paint in really good shape.

Im asking $6,700 for a very fast smog legal car.

I have been told im asking too much by a few people, and others have said that its a good deal.

I just see so many N/T on craigslist going for under 2000 dollars.

Just a suggestion.......You might want to list EVERYTHING you have done to the car and how long ago to make people see WHY ITS A GOOD INVESTMENT.

I used to be a car salesman and they really drilled into us that we have to mention everything about the car that makes it stand out from the rest. Your esentially telling them why its a good idea to hand over a large amount of money...

Im sorry if i come off brash, just a personality trait of mine.

I wish you the best of luck!

I had a thread just like this 1 when I was selling my GST. I was told my price was aiming a lil high. which I could respect. but for example there was e member in particular that said something like "oh well yeah its too high, hell I'M going to be selling mine for X much" shoot so I decided then and there "hell Ima sell mine for dirt cheap too, and then buy THIS guys ride" maybe a week later, sold my GST(black 1 in my avitar) for $500, and hit up that same guy about buying his car for the same price he had mentioned on my thread..... NEVER GOT A REPLY FROM THE GUY.

So all he did was talk me down really, and gave me a sense of "need it gon asap to buy this other car i like" feeling. :nono:

$4500 for an automatic gs/rs...
you forgot to put what year. it might help you out if you put up pics of the car. cause with a price that high for an automatic 420A, people won't even take the time to ask you for pics. So atleast have them up so you can try and sell it off of visual condition and cleanliness.

IMO if your car is flawless, you might get $3500-4000. thats wishfull thinking though. good luck on your sell.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back