1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale 2G DSM Performance Parts

Posted by CodyNAline, Oct 21, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. CodyNAline

CodyNAline Supporting Member

Joined Aug 10, 2016
    Missoula, Montana
    What I have here are some really nice parts for your 2G 4G63, if it is listed as a set that is how I plan to sell it, also buyer pays shipping.
    1. MAP Exhaust Manifold with Precision 5858 T3 .63 A/R turbo, comp 40 14psi wastegate, O2 recirc for SOLD IMG_1990.jpg
    2. JMF Fab Street Intake Manifold with S90 70mm Throttle Body for $800 IMG_1989.jpg
    3. Mishimoto X Line Radiator and Fans with Hoses for SOLD
    4. Forge Diverter Valve for $200
    5. Saiko Michi Oil Catch Cans for SOLD
    6. Power Steering Reservoir for $140
    7. Innovative Boost Control: SCG-1 Wideband and Boost for $300
    IMG_2010.jpg
    Not pictured fuel system upgrade: 1000cc Fuel Injectors, Walbro 255 fuel pump with wiring kit, and fuel pressure reg with braided hose for $700

Message me for info or more pictures

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020

774  4

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM