The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

2009 Bay Area / Norcal DSM Meet @ KBR Performance, Vallejo Ca.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KBR

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
Vallejo, California
hey guys, Im throwing out a meet at my shop here in Vallejo. mainly a DSM / Supra / EVO / Subie (or all Import meet). everyone is welcome to join and this will be a BBQ/Potluck meat! I have a whole bunch of friends that are going to kick it as well and we will provide the BBQ grill and stack load of meat.

anywayz, this is a good way to end the year and it'll be nice to meet some fellow DSM guys from DSMtuners.com hope everyone has time to meet up and kick it. and also, hope the weather cooperates!

When - Dec 20th 2009 10am - onwards.

Where - KBR Performance Tuning: 320 Couch St. Vallejo Ca. 94590

Contact Info - if you have any questions about directions or any other things, just call Karlo @ (707)319-6050.

DSM's, Supras, EVO's, Subie's, or any forced induction Imports are welcome Honda's not welcome! I kid!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

aite, peace.

I'll be there if I'm not working.

DSM's turbo or not are all welcome! there will be some Supra guys that are going to show up as well :D

aite, peace.

Yeah but secretly we didn't want you there because you were NT. LOL jk :p Of course NT's are welcome, the more the merrier.

Yeah I know, I would come to just bug you guys LOL. Man can't wait for this meet though. We really need to setup a caravan. Like I was saying, if no one ends up meeting up, I'll probably run up to SF and roll out with them. Or maybe the CV folks wanna hook up somewhere before as well.

nice ill be there!!!

hey SHELDON.... i guess you cant go cuase it says NO HONDA's LOL JK

oakland and sf people you guys down to caravan??? probly meet up around emeryville area or something?? sheldon your good at picking a place.... you should do this again ;)

oakland and sf people you guys down to caravan??? probly meet up around emeryville area or something?? sheldon your good at picking a place.... you should do this again ;)

Why's it gotta be on me LOL. Aight lemme try to figure this out then. I'll get back to everyone sson

Whos orange/red supra is that in the first pic? That guy has some black/w polished lip wheels right? 17-18s? He lives a few blocks away from me I believe, and I've seen him drive by my house. LOL

Take the ramp onto I-880 N
22.2 mi
5. Merge onto I-80 E
Partial toll road

22.9 mi
6. Take exit 32B toward Redwood St W
0.1 mi
7. Turn right at Admiral Callaghan Ln
371 ft
8. Turn right at Redwood Pkwy
95 ft
9. Continue onto Redwood St
1.3 mi
10. Turn left at Couch St
Destination will be on the left

0.1 m

Here's the directions Google maps posted up when coming from my area. Also looks like the SF guys and maybe Oakland can take the 80 up to Vallejo as well.

So for the caravan, I've spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out where we can meet up for the caravan. Its looking like the best place would be in the parking lot across from the Emeryville Amtrak off of Shellmound street. This way its in a busy area with ample parking so that we don't stick out like a sore thumb when we are meeting unlike lets say in a abandoned lot. Tell me what you guys think. Its the parking garage in Emeryville that also houses the Avis rent a car business.

Unless you would rather meet at lets say the IKEA, but parking might be crazy, especially since we are getting closer to Christmas (Holiday business hours) unless of course we plan to meet early in the morning when it isn't open yet. Lemme know what time you guys wanna shoot for in the caravan meet. The actual meet starts at 10 am, so lemme know what time for the caravan aight.

Peace out for now.

Whos orange/red supra is that in the first pic? That guy has some black/w polished lip wheels right? 17-18s? He lives a few blocks away from me I believe, and I've seen him drive by my house. LOL

the Supra w/ the license plate HWY DMN?? (highway demon), thats my ##### Brian right there. he's cool, I think he'll be at the meat as well. and he better be!

aite, peace.

Take the ramp onto I-880 N
22.2 mi
5. Merge onto I-80 E
Partial toll road

22.9 mi
6. Take exit 32B toward Redwood St W
0.1 mi
7. Turn right at Admiral Callaghan Ln
371 ft
8. Turn right at Redwood Pkwy
95 ft
9. Continue onto Redwood St
1.3 mi
10. Turn left at Couch St
Destination will be on the left

0.1 m

Here's the directions Google maps posted up when coming from my area. Also looks like the SF guys and maybe Oakland can take the 80 up to Vallejo as well.

So for the caravan, I've spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out where we can meet up for the caravan. Its looking like the best place would be in the parking lot across from the Emeryville Amtrak off of Shellmound street. This way its in a busy area with ample parking so that we don't stick out like a sore thumb when we are meeting unlike lets say in a abandoned lot. Tell me what you guys think. Its the parking garage in Emeryville that also houses the Avis rent a car business.

Unless you would rather meet at lets say the IKEA, but parking might be crazy, especially since we are getting closer to Christmas (Holiday business hours) unless of course we plan to meet early in the morning when it isn't open yet. Lemme know what time you guys wanna shoot for in the caravan meet. The actual meet starts at 10 am, so lemme know what time for the caravan aight.

Peace out for now.

thanks for posting that up bro! that really helps. now I can say that the Honda cats are allowed.... LOLz! ROFL

aite, peace.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back