The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Part Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pursuit

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2007
las vegas, Nevada
Everything SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Don't see it on the car, but do u have the Talon center peice for the front? What kind of shape are the taillights in? Front seats? Sun visors?

Don't see it on the car, but do u have the Talon center peice for the front? What kind of shape are the taillights in? Front seats? Sun visors?

Seats are in good shape just sun fade coat but still in god shape. I have the talon piece for the front , only passenger side sun visor is there, Tail lights are in good shape , you can come over and looks at the stuff you want.

Are the seats leather? Or cotton? I'm mainly interested in those at the moment since my leather is all chewed up. I was looking for the cotton checker bored seats to replace the nasty ones I have now. If I can afford it ill pick up the grill and tails also. Shoot me some prices thru text please702 205-5407

i got the rods, pistons, crank, oil pump and the oil pan, so basically is the block itself i don't need all its components just the shell of cast iron, mine is cracked

I dont really want to sale the block
Only ! You can check the junker yards, sometimes they have blocks laying around ! And they sale them for cheap.

yea i

yeah i've been looking there everyday and this cars don't come out often i'll keep trying though , how much you want for the rims?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back