The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Vermont area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i hate digging up really old posts but i never knew there where so many DSM's in VT. :thumb:

role call, whos still in VT that plays with DSM's?

I'm back in NJ living it up with the 1G of death!!!!!!!

I'm swinging back up to VT in the near future though to visit people from my old job.

I may or may not bring the Talon, it is a long drive for a DSM! I wouldn't want anything bad to happen :barf:

looks like every DSMer in vt is by burlington, anyone from the east side of the state? not from vt but i go to school in st. johnsbury. dont quite have a dsm yet but the search is on!!

I love my car. If i didnt id leave it! Anyone ever feel the pressure of the people they know surrounding their dms's? People always tell me to sell mine. LOL I should have my car back in about a month. Boooooo.[/QUOTE]

Am with you on that one when you like a car there is nothing thats going to make you get rid of it. When I got mine the tranny was gone after I changed the tranny the engine was blown due to too much boost I rebuilt it and is currently sitting in the parking lot with the burnt wiring harness everyone wants me to sell it but I cant I have posted on ebay and I take it back out I just wait until am able to fix it again I also love my car

Although I'm stationed in Colorado, I call Lincoln, Vermont home. Even though winter is not really the ideal time to ride around, I'll be home in mid-December, if anyone is up for it!

I live in Winooski VT. If anyone needs work done to there DSM's, swing by the shop or give a call. I'd also love to get a group of DSM'ers together for a photo shoot or somthing.:dsm:

Winooski Auto Sales & Service
91 Malletts Bay Ave
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-3831

Lets all get something going Photos next year though I need to finish body work (bi*** ex and a bat costing me some change) whats a central location to meet and drink?

boston , MA < let me know when you guys trying to get together ...

I'd be up for something... I'm from williston vt. It'd be sweet to setup a weekend drive or something like that.

wow there are more on here than i thought im in the upper valley and would love to do a run in the spring

ok i just tried the www.evtmotorsports.com site and its not up so anyone know of other DSM friendly shops it has to be a good one i dont like other people touching mg girl so i cant just take it to anyone love her to much to let joe shmo hurt her

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back