The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tri-Cities Sightings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arson

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 7, 2002
Kennewick, Washington
i was on my way home tonight and was behind a 1g with a gray fade paint, just wondering if they were a member. it was a little after 5 on n. center parkway, through the roundabout.

ive seen that one befor but do you of someone in the tri cities with a white and black talon? it drove by the paintball shop 2 days ago

sorry, been a while since i've checked this thread. i don't know anybody in town really, we just moved here in october. we used to live in wenatchee, but nobody up there has even heard of tuners. any way, was it 1g? 2g? i'm sure i've seen them, any distinguishing features? tuners sticker or anything?

I was outside a couple minutes ago and saw these 2gs pull in to motoring services auto repair, kennewick. the green one sounded like the bov was vented, just curious if you were members here.

Me an my buddy Mathew are both from Wenatchee and are both members of DSMtuners.
I guess I didn't look hard enough :| I never noticed stickers on anyone's car and only searched on here once and found a guy that joined a while ago and made only 1 post and was never active

edit: just looked at your "stats", and it wasn't you LOL

i passed a red talon the other night by albersons over by keene road that had a big gauge on its a pillar thing. ive passed quite a few different red talons and eclipses but none of them have had anythin that makes them really noticable. the black and white one was just a really clean looking one.

oh and by the way if you see my talon honk at me or something. it looks a little different now i changed the hood to a black one with a hood slit i mad in it and it has black rims now.

we need to get a tri city group together. i am always on saturday nights from like 8 till 11 pm im at the albertsons off of keene and gage. stop by if you want.

It might have been me, i wouldn't call it big, standard 52mm boost gauge on the a pillar. I have red tuners stickers behind the b pillar on the little triangle glass on either side. I'll give you a honk if I see you. I'm just a couple mins from that albertsons, but don't do much cruising anymore. We had a kid about 9 mos. ago so that keeps me home and busy a lot.

i was going to honk at you but my horn dosnt work at all. also i saw like 3 dsms drivin in a group today going down the bypass. are any of this group on this site? i was going into the dechutes aparments

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back