The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

So whos supplying the hotdogs and hotdog buns

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea it happend under caution. Its like how seriously how do you mess that up. I will say I guess it goes to show thats what happens when you get in a hurry.

Craziest thing I have seen in racing...

Lol at the "master Twitter" " All the drivers should race with their phone so they can tweet updates.
" says Brad

They use them to dry or blow off the track of speedy dry (put down due to an engine failure of a car which brought out the caution)

And I'm sorry, but I just do NOT like Juan Pablo

LOL well he says something was broke problem with this is. He new it was broke before it happend and he still proceeded to run 120 MPH not only that then he went below the line. Guess whats down there oh yea the crap that the blower was blowing off the track. So not only was something broke and he was rushing he dropped down and got shit all over his tires to come back up on the track and cause himself to spin.

^^You got that wrong, man. I by no means like Juan F.a.glo the least bit but something with the drivetrain or rear end was messed up. Couldn't figure out what, but this is the DAYTONA 500! Of coarse if the team doesn't see a problem after checking, they are going to continue. Later on in the race, his team mate had a similar issue. Probably something going on with something with those two cars.

Also, he was supposed to be on the yellow line. That's the rule, while getting up to speed to catch the field under yellow, you have to stay down there.

But non of this matters because this was just released---> Juan Pablo's car had orders from Optimus Prime to take out the Jet drier (aka Starscreem).

HAHHAHAHAHHA that is awesome I guess the way I look at it is if he new he had issues I dang sure wouldnt have been in a hurry to catch back up. The guy knows his stuff even if the crew didnt see anything ida told them to look again. He felt something wrong with the car.

He said he felt a vibration when he got on the gas, now throughout a race you will hear someone complain about a vibration at least 10 times. It could be something as a loose lug nut or a bent wheel, he had no idea that it was something that would cause such a problem. I'm sure you have something on your car that should be replaced or fixed but it's not something that you think will cause a huge problem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back