The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SBR FMIC - Fitting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSX6bolt

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2005
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
I just bought the SBR FMIC, and handed it off to my shop.

They told me it would probabaly be a bi*** to fit because of all the cutting.

My question is, its so snug on the front of the radiator, how the hell is going to still be able to cool the engine, with hardly any room to breathe air?

oh my were to start??? ok first off beleive it or not the air actually flows threw the intercooler and comes out the backside inwhich hits the radiator.... so the radiator does get air... and having the fmic there wont affect the temps at all either because its still breathing the same air its just delayed slightly

Also, big fmic's usually require cutting, its a general rule unless you have a car like an evo which comes with one. You also want to get as much air to the FMIC as possible so it can do its job.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back