The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Sad day.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95Eclipsers

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Fairfield, Maine
Well their story on the website really explains a lot, but this family has been through so much I wish i could help more. The daughter of Lori and Kurt is my ex gf and still one of my best friends. I'm not asking for charity just doing what i can for them to help. Which isn't much as I'm a poor college student myself but I figured I would at least tell their story. Their aunt's husband from boston made the site for them.

http://www.supportdodges.com/

Fires suck...I can't imagine what that must be like to lose your home & everything in it, including pets...which are family members to my family, not just animals.

Sorry to the family.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back