The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

piping

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDsM20

Proven Member
Jun 11, 2014
San diego, California
Hey guys need help on a piping/tube problem

I want to replace the piping that is connected to tb elbow and bov but idk what it is called so can you help out

Been searching for it because I have a rubber hose on there and I think it might have a leak so I want to replace it. Is it a intercooler piping what should I buy ? Or make

Thank you

Well I have a stock smic but the upper piping was changed and looks bad so I just want to change that for now thanks for the response!

I'd say just make sure you know what you want. If you'll be upgrading to an FMIC in a close future I'd say wait till then. If you'll keep with the SMIC then choose your preferred BOV (to know what flange) and start looking :p. There are no-names on ebay and name brands like Dejon (although they no longer make new, so you'd need to find used). GReddy also made a light pipe but obviously you'd need to use GReddy or NGR Bovs.

In that case, just buy used. A lot of guys switching from SMIC piping to FMIC have them, or check craiglist. You'll pay less and that way you don't feel so bad when replacing them later since they are used.[DOUBLEPOST=1410713100][/DOUBLEPOST]Like this: http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/greddy-hard-piping.478808/

I'm running the Punishment Racing hard intercooler piping for my side mount. Also running with an NGR BOV. I'd recommend using some RTV gasket maker where the flang bolts to the throttle body and also where the BOV bolts down to the intercooler piping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back