The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

New Big 16g fwd record no Nitrous!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesus christ-- 1.69 60' on a FWD??? You're rivaling the awd guys for 60's now.

How much weight reduction has been done on the car, just curious.

Regardless, not a record but still a damn good time.

i think ive seen your car on a video running a stang. your car weighs like 2400 right. it sounds sick if your the same girl. you run open downpipe?

girlieracr4g63 said:
Lets just say I still have a full dash, and 5 MPH bumper...Yes that was me in that video. :)

Wendy

You also haven't answered half the questions people are asking you, but that's besides the point.

GinNBoost said:
You also haven't answered half the questions people are asking you, but that's besides the point.

I also feel no obligation to either.... ;) Why dont you ask the same questions about the project goodwill car, and see what kind of answers you get. However, I have answered a few.

PS no sawzall here either. :thumb:

Wendy

she runs 24.5 m&h slicks on weld draglites if some ppl would only cheack your profile they might know that. nice time whats your awd times?

94TSiAWD said:
Goodwill has never seen the sawzall.

The doors have seen the cutting wheel however. ;)

if you dont mind me asking, how much does that goodwill laser weigh?? im very curious :)

nice time. I ran a 12.42 the other day on my 16G with a stock engine, G-force drag radials, fmic, and some 580cc inj. It is tempting to put slicks on and see if I can catch you but I just bought an awd talon I am putting all my money in. My fwd is my daily driver. Good luck with getting those 11's. Keep Representing the fwd 16G. :thumb:

so much negativity...chill out. You will see better out of this car.

your 60' was awsome.What rpm are you launchin at?Also i like your taster when it come to the wheels.Im ordering some prostars for the laser soon i also run open down pipe. :thumb:

Nice times girl! You beat my goal of being on that list big 16g list. But, I sold my FWD and got an AWD. But, Congrats on the times :thumb:

Its a laser said:
your 60' was awsome.What rpm are you launchin at?Also i like your taster when it come to the wheels.Im ordering some prostars for the laser soon i also run open down pipe. :thumb:

With the slicks Im launching (depending on track conditions) between 5k and 5500.

Thanks guys for all the props. The FWD sure has been a a blast. I have to say, I truely enjoy every challange it takes to make more power, and put it to the ground. ;)

Wendy

* btw...there is some difference between the big16, and the evo16 Missouri. :D Oh, and dont give up on the fwd. :thumb:

* btw...there is some difference between the big16, and the evo16 Missouri. Oh, and dont give up on the fwd.
I know there is a difference, I just didnt realize my car was the second fastest 16g fwd. I dont know if you thought I was putting you down in any way or not but I wasnt. I would'nt do that to anybody on here, especially you. You and your car get respect from me. I was just saying that I just bought an awd and have started on it, when I realized how close I was to beating the fastest time for the fwd 16g. So I was tempted to give you some competition(who knows I still might)but, for now I'm going to concentrate on the awd and maybe find some time to work on the fwd. Also my fwd being my daily driver and still on stock internals, I dont want to push it too much more.

girlieracr4g63 said:
I finally did it. :thumb: I now have set a higher goal for others for the fastest and quickest big 16 powered FWD w/ no nitrous. Check out my new record. Car #19. Sorry so light, their printer was running out of ink.

Reaction .9041
60 ft 1.6947
330ft 5.0987
1/8 ET 7.8458
1/8 MPH 91.80
1/4 ET 12.1447
1/4 MPH 114.22

Wendy

Awesome Run wendy. I just now realized your 1/4 time. Weve talked on AOL instant messanger and i was anxious to see how you did on your next few runs. By the way, you ran a 12.1 on my Birthday, awesome, thats a hell of a b-day gift to me. Its awesome hearing the fwd guys/gals running low 12's on a 16G. Now i can concentrate on getting my Evo III 16G in the 12's :thumb:

Nice job, gives me hope since I will be going to a B16G preety soon. :thumb:

Good launch, but that time for a 16g doesn't suprise me. A local car ran a 12.1 on a 14b with no nitrous and a stock motor.
I guess I didn't realize the post was a few months old. It poped up at the top of my search.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back