The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G My newest dyno numbers 801whp 608tq bc 276 cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
Okay here is the last of the dyno chapter. I must say that I am pleased with the bc 276 cam upgrade. I will post the dyno sheet when I get home. The car made 801whp and 608lbs torque there more left in it but I am not going to push it.

Good god! OMG That's awesome Kelvin! You are definitely doin' it, so keep on doin' what you do... Hope you have continued good luck with the car. :) And to think, all that power on -6 fuel lines. :D You are the ultimate stepper. :hellyeah:

Good god! OMG That's awesome Kelvin! You are definitely doin' it, so keep on doin' what you do... Hope you have continued good luck with the car. :) And to think, all that power on -6 fuel lines. :D You are the ultimate stepper. :hellyeah:

Thats the part that gets me: 6AN lines!!!! This info can change the way we all view fuel setups. I bet even if he didnt have the bulkhead fitting and just the adapter to 6AN he still would have hit near 800.
If this is true, then only the most hardcore need 8AN, the rest of us can get by with a 20 dollar adapter,the 6an line, and a filter and call it good!

That has to be a scary ride in a gst LOL. Great numbers man you just kept improving!
Heres a birds eye view
39 psi pull:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thats the part that gets me: 6AN lines!!!! This info can change the way we all view fuel setups. I bet even if he didnt have the bulkhead fitting and just the adapter to 6AN he still would have hit near 800.
If this is true, then only the most hardcore need 8AN, the rest of us can get by with a 20 dollar adapter,the 6an line, and a filter and call it good!
Thats how mine is setup. I used a fitting that stepped me up to -8.

Last edited:
yes very impressive especially on the size of the 6an lines. Good numbers stopping here for the hp numbers sounds like enough, more than enough power for some of us. LOL

Damn thats crazy great numbers are you gonna keep going shooting for more
Na man I am done this time. LOL the car is almost too dangerous for a daily driver. LOL I drove an hour to the dyno and an hour home.

Yeah the -6 even at these level has more in them. I am still running the stock return with no ill effects at all.

Well if you study the factory hard line that coming off the sending unit it look very restrictive I would not trust it in any fuel line upgrade Just my opinion!

Last edited:
Buschur had been making nice power with the stock lines in the EVo's. Makes me think the DSM and EVo may share the same size lines or the Evos may be only a tad larger. Do not quote me though. But the hp #'s Kels made with the stock lines are still very surprising. Guess it comes down to good tuning and balance!

Last edited:
This is awesome! On the first sheet, what happened at 6500 rpm ?

Kelton you really are helping people with these runs. Most everyone would say "pssshhhhh, BC272s? No way ... BC cams suck". BC cams just got the best endorsement ever. A bunch of us should write letters to them, maybe they'll throw you some $ to cover all that dyno time hahaha
Especially theyre new 276's you're running now. Thats quite a boost in power.

So now 1: you convinced me not to upgrade to K272s and 2: now i KNOW that 6an can go well past 600whp.

You rock. Now take a frickin break!!!! Enough dyno time for you my man, you dont want to blow that puppy up! Keep her purrin'

Kelton you really are helping people with these runs. Most everyone would say "pssshhhhh, BC272s? No way ... BC cams suck". BC cams just got the best endorsement ever. A bunch of us should write letters to them, maybe they'll throw you some $ to cover all that dyno time hahaha
Especially theyre new 276's you're running now. Thats quite a boost in power.

So now 1: you convinced me not to upgrade to K272s and 2: now i KNOW that 6an can go well past 600whp.

You rock. Now take a frickin break!!!! Enough dyno time for you my man, you dont want to blow that puppy up! Keep her purrin'
I hear you loud and clear!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back