The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Newer dyno numbers 728.22whp 590.93wtq BC272

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
Mission accomplished!! Finally reach over 700whp!! The fuel collapsed at 6500rpm. The kenne belle boost a pump did its thing on stock lines. The next upgrade will be to see how upgrading the feul lines affect horsepower above 6500rpm. this is with the new pte 6266 gen2 .
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

here is the video!

There's so more potential in this set up!. I would have hit 760 today if I had not run out of fuel. You talk about a daily driver I drove an hour and ten minutes to the dyno and drove home another hour and ten minutes home and it was so enjoyable considering mission accomplished!!

Congrats man no doubts I knew you would reach your goal, ive learned a lot from you videos and on here glad to see you do what you do really inspiring keep up the good work bro. Impressive. Props that's it, put your mind to it anythings possible.

Here is the 3rd gear pull notice how she hit peak hp around 8000rpm this give you an idea I where I would be if I had not ran out of fuel. Lines will be upgraded asap!

Here is the 3rd gear pull notice how she hit peak hp around 8000rpm. Fuel Lines will be upgraded asap! Compare this one to the 4th gear pull to 3rd gear graph, you can see how much more hp I made above 6500rpm in that dyno graph , this gives you an Idea of where I would be if I had not ran out of fuel!

Congrats man no doubts I knew you would reach your goal, ive learned a lot from you videos and on here glad to see you do what you do really inspiring keep up the good work bro. Impressive. Props that's it, put your mind to it anythings possible.
Thanks!

Forgive my ignorance, as I can not recall from your previous thread, but what fuel were these runs made on?

Congrats BTW.
Thanks I used e-85. I am still on stock fuel lines. At this point I will be upgrading the lines for this will help me get closer to maximizing my set up. It would be no point in installing the bc276 until I get the lines upgraded.

You can see from this pull comparison I was headed for some serious power. I think I would have ended the day around 760ish but that is just speculating. I will go for the bonus in a couple of weeks! blue line 3rd gear 37psi red line 4th gear 40psi. Not bad for a true street legal daily driver. I drove hour and half to the dyno and drove hour and half back home:)

Right on. Run some -8an line and dump that 3"exhaust right straight down for the next dyno. Along w 276 cams...... 760whp? maybe 780?
Great work bro!

Edit: What was peak psi???

Right on. Run some -8an line and dump that 3"exhaust right straight down for the next dyno. Along w 276 cams...... 760whp? maybe 780?
Great work bro!

Edit: What was peak psi???
40psi Thanks!

Here is a comparison of the pte 6266cea vs pte6266 gen 2 billet wheel. same boost. The comparison is not a complete pull for the gen2 but it does give an idea of how much better it is over the old wheel. spool is almost Identical. like I said I really believe 760whp was possible.

Last edited:
wow you have the power bug. you just dont stop.
What ever it put down with the upgraded fuel lines and the 276 cams is the end of the road for this car as far as trying to get more power I am please with it and very happy to see how the engine and transmission is holding up. I did some very unorthodox things in building both the transmission and the engine and would do no different if I had to do it all over. :) I just got to post my movie again for this thread!
When you say completely street legal, do you mean it's got a catted exhaust too?
yes is has a cat couldn't pass inspection without one but just before the cat I have a 3" manual operated cutout:sneaky:

LOL! "...... is the end of the road for this car as far as trying to get more power......"
Suuuuuuuuuure it is, keep tellin yourself that. :)

There's so more potential in this set up!. I would have hit 760 today if I had not run out of fuel. You talk about a daily driver I drove an hour and ten minutes to the dyno and drove home another hour and ten minutes home and it was so enjoyable considering mission accomplished!!
Wow you need to put on your license plates" TSICBD" meaning "They said it could'nt be Done"!!:D
Keep doing your thing dude! BEAST!!!! Step by step you just keep making gains!! All of this on stock fuel lines. Once you do those -8 fuel lines and the bigger cams LORD HAVE HIS MERCY!!!! I don't know whats left.... Jeez:hellyeah:

Nice job man Nice job!

Here is the 3rd gear pull notice how she hit peak hp around 8000rpm. Fuel Lines will be upgraded asap! Compare this one to the 4th gear pull to 3rd gear graph, you can see how much more hp I made above 6500rpm in that dyno graph , this gives you an Idea of where I would be if I had not ran out of fuel!
The torque you are making from below 6500 rpms to 8k+ that's sweet. That tranny is built well as well as the bottom of the motor. I see 750whp coming but it will be tense:sneaky: Then again Ostar did it with stock components till she gave up the ghost so who knows. Time, Kels to start a new AWD build soon man. This present one is becoming an Insatiable build now:D..... More and more power desired.....It's not going to stop.

MY new moive yall know I like making videos:D I am impressed with the image of the shot gun and the transmission its suppose to portray that the tranny is bullet proof!:hellyeah:

here is the video!
Did anyone else see the flames at the end of the pull? If there were a way to put it in slow motion that would be awesome!

Last edited:
MY new moive yall know I like making videos:D I am impressed with the image of the shot gun and the transmission its suppose to portray that the tranny is bullet proof!:hellyeah:

Wow Great song man and vid, the words cracked me up at the start till end as this is your testament song and vid!! What a journey........ Hats off!:thumb:

Wow Great song man and vid, the words cracked me up at the start till end as this is your testament song and vid!! What a journey........ Hats off!:thumb:
dude my wife was playing this song one day and I thought about my journey on these boards and said this is my new theme song!! I am here to help the little guys to get that 400 ,500 wheel horsepower easily because I have been there and done that!!;)

Just curious but what kind of power did it make with SAE correction factor?

Its nice to see someone besides a sposored race car or a 16g actually pushing things and utilizing their turbos potential. The 500 HP 6266 dynos are boring.
Hey seamus man i was wondering when you was going to chime in! Yeah I am trying to do things for the benefit of the boards and that is do it in steps and when someone reads my posts they can say "I now know the limits on this part or that part and since all I want to make is x amount of horsepower I know this will work for me" I have two more steps before I am done and that is to upgrade the fuel lines and see just how much the bc272 can give me and then upgrade to the prototype, for dsm not evo, bc276 and see what that gives me and then I am done upgrading for power that is. I will after all said and done focus on brakes, axles and a roll cage for various drag, 1/2 mile and time attacks events! stay tuned.

Here is the dyno sheet in SAE for all that want to see it:)

I always look fwd to your threads..Great work !!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back