The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

lol this dude cant be serious

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty funny and reminded me of when I bought my Talon... I figured a used car was cheaper to get me home then a plane ticket so I bought a bunch of straps hoping my Mt bike wouldn't suffer any damage...

Attachments

• 168401_481935667004_667707004_6072032_8086774_n.jpg
    168401_481935667004_667707004_6072032_8086774_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 487
This isn't the only thread you've started.

im glad you know how to pay attention:ohdamn: why does it matter what i post to you guys so much i dont quit understand that:confused::confused: I like to post videos that i like and for others that havent seen them. Oh wait dun dun dun the fellow douche baggers come alone to ruin the thread. You guys ride along on a short yellow bus with caption obvious or something??

im glad you know how to pay attention:ohdamn: why does it matter what i post to you guys so much i dont quit understand that:confused::confused: I like to post videos that i like and for others that havent seen them. Oh wait dun dun dun the fellow douche baggers come alone to ruin the thread. You guys ride along on a short yellow bus with caption obvious or something??

It doesn't matter to me, but I think the other guys are annoyed because some of the things you post already have a dedicated thread set up.

Like the picture in your original post could have probably just gone here http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/348008-cars-make-you-shake-your-head.html

People just don't like clutter. You have to see where they're coming from. I wouldn't get too upset about it. Just use the official threads that have already been setup for posting funny stuff.

They need something to bi*** about.

ya your telling me haha. Life must suck that bad to wait till i post something just so they can say something stupid :notgood:

It doesn't matter to me, but I think the other guys are annoyed because some of the things you post already have a dedicated thread set up.

Like the picture in your original post could have probably just gone here http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/hangout/348008-cars-make-you-shake-your-head.html

People just don't like clutter. You have to see where they're coming from. I wouldn't get too upset about it. Just use the official threads that have already been setup for posting funny stuff.

The point of me posting a picture that is to get a kick out of what people have to say about it. Ya i could have posted it in the thread you listed but that gets cluttered up with the same pics over and over. So whats the difference??? Also one person might say something about it and then my pic is long gone.

Who cares what i post and how many different threads i make a day or week etc.... The usual 7 douche bags out of the group dont have to look at what i have posted nor comment on it. Because as soon as i say something back, they have to cry like little phucking babies cause i hurt there feeling:cry::cry:

Last edited:
This thread makes outraged kayak OUTRAGED.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

That pic was taken in Fredericksburg, Va. Ferry Farms Walmart intersection, car was leaving fredericksburg motorsports not Mexico

That pic was taken in Fredericksburg, Va. Ferry Farms Walmart intersection, car was leaving fredericksburg motorsports not Mexico

I was just saying that my friend who lives in Mexico sent it to me is all

Good pic.. but useless thread. Thanks for wasting my bandwith... Like the internet in Afghanistan gives me enough of that :(

Joking, I don't mind all the nonsense threads that you seem to post. I just avoid the ones that have videos in them cause I'm sure I've seen them all, :p..

I was just saying that my friend who lives in Mexico sent it to me is all

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! they got you on the lie ROFL jk but damm that jetta do you guys notice the dude on the passenger seat is asleep... probably all tired of lifting that big pile of wood LOL

I see you decided to delete the part where you said your friend took this picture... Interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back