The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

IOWA DSMr's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't think its that far. I'm used to driving for long periods of time anyways.

Would like to see a get together here in Iowa someplace. I am very new to this DSM loop and loving every minute, SO FAR! Would like to meet others and get some hints and help with advice. And also have a great time!!!

If a meet was put together I would be interested in throwing in some prizes for the meet if we could get it setup and big enough.

Steve
FinalDrivePerformance.com

I'm in favor of a meet anywhere in Iowa!! I currently go to Joliet IL once a year, but staying closer to home would be great.
I'm also looking for someone to finish tuning my car. I'm tired of not getting anywere with it. I put alot of time and money in it last year and I have been frustrated every since then. The drag strips will be open soon, and I don't want to be a spectator again this season.

Thanks,

Pick

SWEET greenstreak i now know im not the only sioux city guy on here i think sioux city would be a good place to start we have a thing where cars hang out on nice nights called the dance pavillion and there is a huge parking lot on either side of the pavillion and there is a great cruise route on this side too..

I just found out that there is a mopar car show the first week in june here. i thought to myself it would be really funny if all these v8 v6 guys seen 100 or so dsm's rolling by reving up it looked funny in my head.

Yeah I am from Sioux Center I go down to Sioux City quite a bit. I just snapped my timing belt so I am not sure when I can come and join you guys although it would be alot of fun

no worries ajax $10 at adavance on hamilton i just bought on today:rocks: i dont even know when it will be so yea and what do u thyink about a big meet at the pavillion by the river.

billys90tsi said:
no worries ajax $10 at adavance on hamilton i just bought on today:rocks: i dont even know when it will be so yea and what do u thyink about a big meet at the pavillion by the river.

Are you saying you bought a $10.00 timing belt from Advanced? What brand was that? Anyways though, I wouldln't be risking my engine with anything by a OEM or maybe one of those nice kevlar ones.

Well the belt snapped while the engine was running. So I am sure I have bent valves etc. I am to scared and broke to look at it now, but I guess I can replace the belt and see if it runs before I take it part. Any suggestions?

well did u hear anything after the belt broke ( metal on metal noise) you are going to get a new belt anyway so y not put it on and see you never know i broke mine and nothing happend.

holy crap you are getting me all excited if you were that lucky maybe I am to. Just from what I have been reading they say not bending anything is very very rare! But then again its the turbo engine and not the 420a. Yeah it happened so fast I could not hear anything. But I will let you guys know and i might even be in Sioux City sooner than what I expected.

I was sitting at the river last night in my gsx just being nosy and i saw 20 civics drive by in 5 min. Im like crap if they drove by like that with alot of dsm's there oh boy i wont say. who is up for coming to sioux city for a meet?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Naw its not that. I all ready replaced them. Well I cant do much now Because the high presure fuel hose ripped. And its realy hard to find parts for these cars here were I live. So is there any body here in Sioux city?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back