The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

injen short ram air intake for gsx

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brier09

Probationary Member
Sep 13, 2009
covington, Indiana
I am having trouble trying to pick which injen air intake system to buy for my gsx and i was wondering which one i need i plan on getting a aftermarket bov but idk if i should just get the intake that requires the stock one because the way its shaped might be different?

Are you referring to the intake or the IC piping? The Intake doesnt have the BOV mounted on it. ANd if your wanting and injen just get on ebay and pick up and injen style for about half the price. BUT Ive had both and the DEJON is best. On the Injen and knockoff its a tight fit for the filter and MAS to get inside the inner fender.

Incorrect. Injen makes 2 intakes. One with a recirculation fitting and one for blow thru.

Get the one with a recirc fitting. Most everybody on the forums will tell you to recirculate your blow off valve to the intake. Should you decide to go to a blow thru setup at a later time, you can always plug the hole in the intake pipe.

so should i get the one for the aftermarket one because it says either stock or aftermarket and i dont know the difference

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back