The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink ID1050X injector issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSiBOLO

Proven Member
Aug 6, 2016
Milford, Michigan
I just installed my new injectors and added them to link. Only way I could make the car idle is increasing the deadtime to 360. The car goes super lean and then gradually makes its way back to 14.7 add any throttle to the equation and it leans out again. Did I do something wrong or do I have to get a lot more involved with the tuning?

Any post requesting tuning information should be accompanied with a log. There is also a template that should be filled out to avoid a lot of common back and forth questions and allow us to help you in a timely manner.

I just installed my new injectors and added them to link. Only way I could make the car idle is increasing the deadtime to 360. The car goes super lean and then gradually makes its way back to 14.7 add any throttle to the equation and it leans out again. Did I do something wrong or do I have to get a lot more involved with the tuning?
Did you modify the injector voltage table?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back