The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got my 1994 tsi awd for 2k. The car needed just srtuts and a sensor.The body has 149000 on the body 20k on the motor and tranny pulled from a different car got recipt from it.I think the kid just needed money hahaha

I paid $7250 for the Talon in my avatar. Bought it from the original owner with 38,900 miles on it, in October 1996.

I just picked up this past Saturday a 98 GS Manual 151K on it really clean for $ 2100. Will be doing a Timing belt towards the end of this month *needed a commuter because previous DD guzzled gas @ 12 mpg*...

Cheers,
Charlie

i paid 1200$ for my 98 gst has 110xxx, lots of upgrades, brand new kdw 2 tires with apexi goodies, big turbo, and lots of other mods. My friend thought he blew the third piston when actually he blew a valve, i had the head completely rebuilt with injen valves by Porters Performance for 400, put another 200 into gaskets and studs, 2000$ and a few days of work.

$1,300.00 91 GSX 5 speed with a 16g and manual boost controller and busher racing upper charge pipe.

i paid 1200$ for my 98 gst has 110xxx, lots of upgrades, brand new kdw 2 tires with apexi goodies, big turbo, and lots of other mods. My friend thought he blew the third piston when actually he blew a valve, i had the head completely rebuilt with injen valves by Porters Performance for 400, put another 200 into gaskets and studs, 2000$ and a few days of work.

That happens all the time when someone has not a clue about cars and buy a modded DSM.ROFL

$1,500 for my 1gb awd SHELL. Fail I know. But for the condition it's in, it was well worth it IMO.

1000 UDS for 1993 Eclipse GS N/T and the audio equipment the guy left in it for me is worth that 1000! Plus i have the best car i've ever owned!!! 140k on body but engine and tranny were professionally rebuilt about 10k ago! However, it was garaged for half its life so the body is pretty darn clean!

$1,500 for my '95 gst with 103,xxx here in los angeles with clean title (didn't think was possible). Running with no problems :). Could use a paint job though

1990 GS turbo with 210k on the chasis ,a new engine, mls metal HG,hks bov,skunk2 header,wicked flow 3" exhaust,n1 style 3"exhaust cx racing radiator, stock radio with cd and tape deck :). 1500$
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Paid $1800 for my white 97 Eclipse GS with 213k miles with clean title =D

I paid $2000 for a 1990 TSi FWD 5 spd with 70k miles. Single owner (old lady, actually) who had it parked for the past 4-5 years. Flawless paint, and the cleanest original 1g I have ever seen!

I paid $2000 for a 1990 TSi FWD 5 spd with 70k miles. Single owner (old lady, actually) who had it parked for the past 4-5 years. Flawless paint, and the cleanest original 1g I have ever seen!

i hate you......

ok, i am just jealous :thumb:

Funny how we all think our eclipses are gods gifts to the world as if we have found the most amazing cleanest Dsm ever haha were just optimist I guess..

Paid 1000.00 for my 96 RS, 900.00 for my 97 Talon ESI, and 1100.00 for my 97 GS-T. It's kind of funny thinking about it is I can't lose my love for these car no matter what they put both me, and my wallet through. It's not the cars faults that their previous owners treated them like shit. But they are lucky cars, being an auto tech by trade and hobby, I'm anal as hell about my own cars.

Bought my 1994 Eclipse GST 3 years ago with 155,000 miles for $1,800.00 off Ebay, but from a local seller, and the car "was" BONE stock. I even recieved the orginal onwers manual, service record book and the car still has the orginal factory locking lug nuts :).

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back