The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Help, Easy for you 2g builders

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimis

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2003
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
ok, Im getting ready to put my engine back together and its been awile, and i have these said parts laying around and dont know where they go ( they have sliped my mind)

so ill be posting pictures of said parts to find their homes once more ROFL

Evidence Room A

Attachments

• DSCF0992.jpg
    DSCF0992.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 120
Mounts to the passenger side of motor, where the intake manifold bolts to the head. I believe there is one stud in the head and you will need one bolt. The tab holds the knock sensor plug and the zip tie of course holds the wiring harness.

yeah but i thought this was that one as well LOL

Attachments

• DSCF0993.jpg
    DSCF0993.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 92
hmmm so thats what that missing part on mine looked like.ROFL i just got done building mine a believe they both should bolt up to the head or atleast one of them. if not i wouldnt worrry to much about it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back