The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Got in a car accident tonight F%&*# MUSTANG

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lofty

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2008
Waukesha, Wisconsin
I got into a car accident tonight. I wasn't driving. I was sitting in the back, while my woman rode shotty, and her friend was driving. It's a V6 5speed mustang (Girl can't handle the car)
I asked if she wanted me to drive before hand, she said no. I was like Oh okay then try not to give it so much gas when you let off the clutch. She was like i'll try. So here we are, heading on an on ramp, she shifts. We fishtail, she counter steers like she should, but doesn't take her foot off the gas. So we spun out 3 times, hopped that median. I was too busy looking at my woman in the front seat to see if she was okay that I didn't see the pole that was going to hit the side where I was sitting. Pole knocked into the street. I dragged it out of traffic. I was just worried my woman was gonna get hurt whilst we were spinning, because I have this re occuring dream where we're in a car and we get into a wreck and she dies. So I was like NO SAMANTHA NO! :(
Everyones okay but me. My neck hurts and my back hurts. I have a headache now too.
Just thought I should share. Sorry for bad picture.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

See the road behind the car? This is where we were supposed to be headed. Those are two curbs the car is wedged up on.

thank god you were not driving your talon/gvr4 you might of screwed up that sweet grill.

I had to man, I haven't got a good chance to make fun of you first in a long time. LOL

hahaha and a v6 mustang with something like a 233 gear in it too. how do you mess that up?

That was funny PIMking.. LOL

On a serious note, I'm glad everyone is ok. That's the most important thing. Be careful with the neck/back injury, you may want to get an xray just in case. TRUST ME, you don't want any spine injuries.

That thing kicks out it's back end so bad. She let me slide around with it one night. She just can't drive a RWD stick car.

And yeah I think I'll be fine. I'll sleep on it and see what happens.
Thanks blck!

Epic timing. ROFL :p

How in the eff do you fishtail a v6 Mustang like that? Was it icy out?

I can do burnouts and slide around end on end. Bad tires? Not sure, it's torqey as a beast. Which is weird.

Edit: No Jenny wasn't speeding. Or being careless.
I did this shit in a parkinglot like a week ago when she gave me the keys. Lol.
It was Rainy out.

think if she had over 450 ftlbs of tq... I can get sideways in 4th gear!!!

I would get a xray just in case man. I was hurt one time in a game and was carried off on a stretcher with no feeling in my arms and legs. It ended up being a pinched nerve but I have had nothing but back and neck pain since then. Get it done and just be sure that nothing is wrong. You dont want to have that issue the rest of your life.

Judging by your description, it should F%&*# women drivers!, not F%&*# mustang!

i could do burnouts and slide the tail in my pos '73 bmw 2002tii, that shit was a torquey beast too...

too bad my bike could probably spin the rollers and lay down more torque then it with half the displacement

On a serious note, I'm glad everyone is ok. That's the most important thing. Be careful with the neck/back injury, you may want to get an xray just in case. TRUST ME, you don't want any spine injuries.

+1:pray:You'll feel real dumb if you end up with an old-man's back before you're old enough to get into a bar. Just get it checked-out now while her insurance is going to pay for whatever they find. It's just like our cars; take care of it now it will be cheaper. If there is a problem, and you wait too long, then they might not be able to fix it at all.

I'm glad you and your friends are OK, and that you weren't in your car. But if you were, then we could totally rag on you about your headlights:p

Lol. I'll be fine. It's not serious pain. It's just sore. I have scholiosis anyways. So I had an old mans back prior to this incident.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back