The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

dsmlink meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmtalontsi95

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
glenvile, Pennsylvania
I've been talking to Thomas (twdorris) at dsmlink about putting together a meet at the track. We've decided to go with the 17 of october at mason dixon dragway. It's just a test and tune that day so we should be able to get a good bit of runs in. The track opens at 11 and runs start at 12 and end at 5. 10 dollors to watch and 30 to run. It should be a blast if we get a good amount of people together. It should be a great opertunity to get to meet some of the great people that have helped us take our cars one step further. Post up here if you're interested.

Chance

Definitely come out if you can. I posted an announcement in the vendor section to try to get a little more exposure. Feel free to post and discuss where ever you want. I'm sure any problems or great ideas that are brought up will make it to us either way.

BTW, thanks Chance for getting the ball rolling on this!

See you guys there!

Thomas Dorris
ECMTuning, Inc.

I'll have to take off work that day but i'd be down and will probably race. I look forward to meeting the guys behind EMCtuning especially since i'm looking in to geting V3 ;)
Travis

We are planning on being there.

I should have my new SMIM and new drag slicks by then and try to click off some low 11s!
Its going to be awesome!! Hope every one comes

Anyone else planning on going to this. I'm pretty stoked about it. A friend of mine with a '94 tsi and another with a '86 Grand National will probably come along. This should be a good time, i just took off work for it.
Travis

yeah my boss said he might have a dual axle trailer that i can use to trailer my slow 1g up there with when the trans takes a $hit. I have to go and talk to him about it some more in a min. He also said he'd sell me a few more gallons of C-16 from his 55 gal barrel. Coolest boss ever!

Count me in as well!

I met Thomas last year at VIR and what a great guy he is! I have also been seriously thinking of going with SD V3 and this would be a great opportunity to meet some folks in person and learned all that I can about this EMS.

See you all then!

Pres

Well i reserved a uhaul trailer for my junk in case it doesn't make it through the day. Honestly i kinda want to see how my truck does pulling this kind of weight. If it does a great job, than maybe i'll look into a trailer some more. If not, maybe i'll start day dreaming of a diesel.
I could drive the laser there, but when i race i don't hold back. I just need to do the high boost mod on my stock bov, put in my used trans i picked up and make sure everything is cool with it (or i'll be putting mine back in with the worn syncro's) and pick up some C-16 from my boss.

Alright it's getting close, Let get a head count.

1.dsmtalontsi95

Hope everyones cars are ready!

1.dsmtalontsi95
2.badas93tsi

I'll get there early and secure the good spots in the shade. :D

Well we plan on being there but we also have a NHRA Lucas Oils race that weekend at Maple Grove. If we get eliminated on Saturday we wil be at this meet on Sunday.

1. dsmtalontsi95
2. badas93tsi
3. snowborder714
4. turbosax2

We both plan on being there, if nothing else gets in the way of going. We'll also have a friend hopefully come down with his 2g.

Well we plan on being there but we also have a NHRA Lucas Oils race that weekend at Maple Grove. If we get eliminated on Saturday we wil be at this meet on Sunday.

Sandra, this T&T is on Saturday Oct. 17th. Either way, good luck at the race!

1. dsmtalontsi95
2. badas93tsi
3. snowborder714
4. turbosax2

We both plan on being there, if nothing else gets in the way of going. We'll also have a friend hopefully come down with his 2g.

Sandra, this T&T is on Saturday Oct. 17th. Either way, good luck at the race!

You are correct, I made a boo-boo.:banghead: We qualify on Thur & Fri, elims at on Sat.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back