The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone have a good14b turbo for sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much is the rebuild kit. Also im pretty new to turbos and i don't know how. Also i dont plan to upgrade past a 14b so having an extra one is a good idea.

Go to gpopshop.com rebuild kit is like $60-100 depending on kit you get. You can do it yourself if you feel up to it. There are plenty of videos and walkthroughs on here and YouTube. Or go to the freelance section and hit up turbolab or whoever else does rebuilds on here and they can help. Justin (jusmx141) on here would be my go to guy if I needed help!

Just make sure to scribe a mark into the bolt and comp wheel to make a straight line. Then when you retorque after your rebuild it should line back up perfect. Be very gentle taking the housings off. And be sure to get some good assembly lube. And if you want solid boost take some time to port the turbine housing!! :) Something like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 104
Porting just helps the airflow to be less restricted right? It doesn't spool sooner does it?

Just make sure to scribe a mark into the bolt and comp wheel to make a straight line. Then when you retorque after your rebuild it should line back up perfect. Be very gentle taking the housings off. And be sure to get some good assembly lube. And if you want solid boost take some time to port the turbine housing!! :) Something like this
Thanks man.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back