The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

About to get car painted...what goes with white Kosei K1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5low13

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2004
ellicott city, Maryland
Hey,

Im about to have my 91 painted....it will have White Kosei Racing K1s. What color will go good with that?

Ive always liked white 1gs...would white/white combo look good?

Any other suggestions...pics would help

Thanks

from the image im getting in my head i think it would look really classy,the tire would break up from having to much white.but pics would help :thumb:

I've seen a picture of a white Scion tC with white walls and white wheels, it looked tight as hell. Not sure how it would look on a 1g though. Give me the pic and I'll photochop it for you.

Seems like a little to much white to me. I think a deep metallic blue, like the new evo's come in would look smokin.

Are you painting the top of the car or are you keeping it black so you still have the two-tone?

Im keeping the top part and pillars black to keep the 2 tone...

Go blue i want white rims i think it would look pretty sweet on my car but i dont like the racing rims on a 95-96. i have a more curved look chrome rims

painting the car to match wheels? Paint the car The color you want it and get wheels to match it. That is my opinion. But then again my car is my showpiece not my wheels....

I would paint the car to match the wheels. That would look very clean. I was thinking of doing the same thing when I get another white '91. Ive seen some pearl white cars with a straight white wheel, doesn't look near as good IMO. I would also leave the car's top black, no need to mess with a nice look from the factory. This leaves you open for a CF hood that will now flow very well with the rest of the car. Ive never been a fan of white wheels on any other car than white though. Good luck with it and hope it turns out great for ya!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back