The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

A DSM meets a VIPER........ lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: As Im sure anyone can see, I was venting like hell right there. My usual forum of choice, streetracing.org, has inacted a zero tolerance policy when it comes to flaming, racial stuff, etc. I usually dont flame but its been building up inside of me, and when I see people who have absolutely no common sense, Im just going to blow up.

But I mean, seriously. common sense. please. Jesus.

Originally posted by ViciousVendetta
PS: As Im sure anyone can see, I was venting like hell right there. My usual forum of choice, streetracing.org, has inacted a zero tolerance policy when it comes to flaming, racial stuff, etc. I usually dont flame but its been building up inside of me, and when I see people who have absolutely no common sense, Im just going to blow up.

But I mean, seriously. common sense. please. Jesus.

OMG And someone thought i was bad haha

Hehehe. Nah we arent bad. I think we are good actually. Someone has to teach the kids a thing or two!

God I just cant help myself. Ontop of all your horrible grammar, all your mind numbingly long sentences, and your inability to understand why people are bugging you... You have quite possibly the worst screen name ever.

"eclipse2hotforu"

That sounds just like the average 16 year old girls AIM sn. Just WTF were you thinking anyways? I sure as hell dont think that a 92 fwd NA dsm is too hot for me... :|

Wow im being a major **** tonight. But really... He deserves it, well all know it. Just agree with me now. :):dsm: :thumb:

:laugh: Mr Vendetta here has just reduced this poor kid into nothingness, I hope that he's proud... actually I am just joking, please don't flame me sir...LOL.

No I wont flame you, you have not shown an inhuman lack of common sense. Plus your sentence structure was great! 2 commas, 2 elipses, and a period. Plus a smiley! A+...... :)

And yes, I am proud... ;)

Heh..damn...WTF have I started.

Originally posted by eclipse2hotforu <br>thanx for the advice but i accidently put that in there as a mistake! i don't check my writing when i write it on here cuz its a forum and i was trying to tell a story thats all!

Sorry, but that's a pretty big mistake. I don't think I've ever just been talking to somebody & said, "ME LIKE TACO BELL" or something. But whatever..its cool. Don't take what I say too seriously...Take what Vendetta here says seriously, tho. He seems to have a good edumacation :thumb:

On second thought...Yeah, take what I say seriously. Who wants a body massage?

Vipers are well into the 12s bone stock. Unless you have some serious mods it isn't going to even be close.

Top end on a Viper > *

Grammar and punctuation > *

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by eclipse2hotforu
Because i really don't care!! but if it makes u happy, i will do this for u. I am tired of little woman in here bitching at me. So i think i will be like everyone else. Since everyone in here cares soo much about writing right. Thats why the nice people in the forums read my threads and answer them, because they can obviously read right and don't care how i right it. I'm glad there r nice guys out that just don't give a f#ck, they just want to read it and answer it.

Ok... was..... that....... O.......K....? I hope so cuz i can't get any dumber for u.....

Since everyone else jumped on the spelling bandwagon...WRITE.....not RIGHT...;)

hmmm...I don't even know if this thread would be considered flaming. I think it is more along the lines of an INFERNO!

In a public forum where the single and ONLY form of communication is typed English, you need to be able to write that language in a way that isn't annoying for everybody else to decypher. It _does_ look like "fhfinfnfifnfifnsdhsdhd" to me also.

This whole damn train-wreck is headed downhill on one wheel (not Tuners, I mean the state of the average United States Joe).

Cool about the Viper though, as much as I dislike them. He must've been like "freaking ricers trying to catch me, bwa ha ha."

-Jesse

Actually all this stuff really doesn't bother me at all. LOL I think it is very funny and entertaining. You guys crack me up! Honestly though. You guys can't kill my self esteem ,cuz i do have a 1.8 . LOL The screen name is for my black eclipse. I hate my red one thats a 1.8 , cuz its just a driving car thats slow...... I am only proud of the black one cuz its getting a turbo on it and i am doing it myself! Nothing wrong with being proud of something u can say u did this too... cuz most people just buy cars with turbos already on them or pay someone sooo much money to put on themselves. I thought it would be a fun project to do.... I kinda know that a viper would kill me and still kill me in my black one when its truboed! I'm not stupid like some u wannabe badass mother####ers out there who think ,cuz they have money to buy all this shit for their cars r the bomb... When only anyone else can do it too and u think making fun of people is really mature and shows ur a badass... Sorry but theres like a few people who i have respect for in this thread and the flamers r not one of them... You know the guys who like flaming me though r in fact FLAMERS!! LOL So u guys just pretty much just called urselfs F@gs LOL So be happy! Your G@Y LOL I actually am gonna do it right when i write stuff for u guys. So #### ur b#### @sses for still doing that $hit to me!

yeah it does make sense!!! but why did u buy a go cart and call it a tsi talon? And who did u get to take a pic of u on it?

You know its really sad how there is Dsmers out there who r the biggest pricks in the world! I get harrassed by the Grand Am owners worse than u guys for having 2 dsms. They think they r shit cars which shows how big of losers they r! but u know atleast they r nice than u #uck heads! u need to burn in hell for being @$$holes! i would love to knock some u guys' heads in!! I guess i really am stupid but thats cuz i have 2 years of boxing experience... and i can take a hit like nothing.. but most of u #uckers can run ur mouth but u can't back it up.... so unless u wanna try to back it up...........

SHUT THE #UCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They probably think you're retarded, because you can't take the extra .6 seconds to fully spell the words "you" or "are".

I don't think anybody was making fun of the fact that you had a 1.8 or a 2.0 that you're turbo-ing either, just your lack of writing skills.

You continue providing everybody's evidence of such by continuing to type like you're a 6th grader, and by swearing. And you apparently can't take some constructive criticism by your outburst. Very self-contradictory.

-Jesse

Originally posted by eclipse2hotforu
You know its really sad how there is Dsmers out there who r the biggest pricks in the world! I get harrassed by the Grand Am owners worse than u guys for having 2 dsms. They think they r shit cars which shows how big of losers they r! but u know atleast they r nice than u #uck heads! u need to burn in hell for being @$$holes! i would love to knock some u guys' heads in!! I guess i really am stupid but thats cuz i have 2 years of boxing experience... and i can take a hit like nothing.. but most of u #uckers can run ur mouth but u can't back it up.... so unless u wanna try to back it up...........

SHUT THE #UCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Post locked, and a recommendation to Ludachris to remove you from our nerves.

Perhaps all the negative criticism could have been avoided if it didn't look like a primate got ahold of your keyboard.

Thanks, and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back