The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

99 gst egr in gas tank question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnhieu

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 16, 2004
panama city, Florida
long story short I had to pull my gas tank and it appears my egr is located there. My question is what can I block off and remove??? Here is the top of the egr...

Thanks in advance
David

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 67
long story short I had to pull my gas tank and it appears my egr is located there. My question is what can I block off and remove??? Here is the top of the egr...

Thanks in advance
David
That's the charcoal canister. You can remove the whole canister if you like or block off the hoses using the right size bolt to cover the hoses to stop dirt, debris, etc. getting in.

I'm sorry I thought it was the egr. I guess it's the charcoal canister. I'm gonna remove all lines on the bottom of the car and block off the holes on the canister

Thanks again
David

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back