The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

stock 7 bolt s16g tooned at RRE

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
not a dyno queen i just needed my car tooned and road race engineering answered the call. :thumb: im not going to lie, even though i just wanted the car running right with all the mods ive done to it the last few years i was hoping to see 280awhp. sam at rre did an outstanding job (i was there from 7:30pm to 4:45am and the actual dyno time was 3hrs) getting my car to submit on the dyno. my modifications are 100% correct in my profile if your interested and its tooned to 20psi on 91, it holds it solid too (no spike/creep) up until it falls on its face since its only efficient to 6k. :rolleyes:
heres the goodies, sorry im not putting up ridiculous numbers but i think its pretty badass... 280 tq before 4k sucks my eyes back into my skull and the open dump makes babies cry. :rocks: next on the to do list, cams.

:dsm:

left the dyno resizeable so you can zoom in if you need to, others are just a few shots i took while sam was doing work.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

sam eating some cold ass $5 little ceasars pizza at 2am

sam doing what he does best... tooning

making it glow :hellyeah:

haha. not at all where i was hoping this would go but since we're here, what would this be then tooned or tuned?

Not bad. So are you saying that with the tune, you gained 55hp and 65lb/torque? Or was the first run with a lower boost setting?? Good job bro.
-Brian:hellyeah:

Not bad. So are you saying that with the tune, you gained 55hp and 65lb/torque? Or was the first run with a lower boost setting?? Good job bro.
-Brian:hellyeah:

shit. i misunderstood what you were asking! the first run was with a 18psi pull and bad cylinder misfire from 5k to redline... my spark plugs were jacked, we swapped them in with some new NGK's and she pulled to redline with no misfires. so yes, 55awhp and 65tq getting it tuned.

Last edited:
Good #'s considering it was on that cali 91 oct pisswater. Hopefully I'll be getting tuned in the spring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back