The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

The 2008 Southeast DSM/EVO Regional Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsey and I were literally just talking about you last night. She's very excited to meet you and the other girl racers coming! You guys are going to be the bestest friends before you leave. Hehe...

Are you ready? Because I am...

4 MORE DAYS TO GO…

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And of course there’s even more added…(I cleaned up the list a bit)

1. The ErnDawg - 1999 Monarch Green Pearl Eclipse GST (Kylie) - Worldwide
2. SPYDR-QT 1998 Monarch Green Pearl Spyder Eclipse GST (Caryn) DSMFemme – Right beside the ErnDawg
3. Ryan - 1996 Eclipse GST - Orlando, FL
4. Paul- 1996 Eagle Talon TSi - Jacksonville, FL/Charleston, SC
5. Josh 1995 Kalapana Black Eagle Talon TSi AWD (Sophie) - Jacksonville, FL
6. lookingfor400hp 1992 Laser RS Turbo - Jacksonville, FL
7. Kyle 1992 TSi AWD - Jacksonville FL
8. Jason - 1997 GST - Jacksonville, FL
9. Cody - 1990 TSi AWD- Jacksonville, FL
10. Aaron - 1992 Eclipse GS - Gainesville FL
11. Jessica- 1992 Talon TSi- Melrose, FL
12. jestoy7 1998 Eclipse GSX (Lilu) - Jacksonville, FL
13. Aron, 1997 GST – Jacksonville, FL
14. James 1994 Talon TSi (Jennay) New Smyrna/Daytona, FL
15. Tim 1995 Eclipse GSX New Smyrna/Daytona, FL
16. Mike 2001 Candy Apple Orange Mustang Turbo - Ormond/Daytona, FL
17. Josh 1994 Eclipse GSX Jacksonville, FL
18. Ross 1995 Eclipse Spartanburg, SC - DSMPurity
19. Chelsea 1997 Talon TSi Spartanburg, SC - DSMPurity
20. Eric 1998 Eclipse GS Spartanburg, SC - DSMPurity
21. mitsuchic 1997 Eclipse Spyder GST, Spartanburg, SC - DSMTuners
22. stealthtt24 1989 Plymouth Colt - Orlando DSM
23. 4drslpr 1991 Galant VR4 - Orlando DSM
24. damndsm 1995 Eclipse GST - Orlando DSM
25. govroomvroom 1998 Eclipse GSX - Orlando DSM
26. boostedtalon904 1991 Talon TSi AWD - DSMPurity
27. Turrbo 1997 Eclipse GST - DSMPurity
28. Budusmc 1994 Talon TSi AWD - DSMPurity
29. Jerico 2004 Silver EVO VIII - New Smyrna/Daytona, FL
30. Lawrence - EVO IX MR - Charleston, SC
31. theLancerMETHod - 1991 Talon TSi AWD - JaxStreetScene
32. Kailoma679 - 1991 Talon TSi AWD – Jacksonville, FL
33. Dumbass ALG - 1995 Eclipse GS – Jacksonville, FL
34. Scotty - 1997 Eclipse GS – Jacksonville, FL
35. Josh -1997 Eclipse RS- Jacksonville, FL
36. 6BOLT2G – 1990 Talon TSi AWD - 4G63HP
37. 10secGSX – 1999 Eclipse GSX – Orlando DSM
38. Capone – 1998 Eclipse GST – 4G63HP
39. mitsubabe -1998 Eclipse GST - DSMFemme
40. Lil'Rico - EVO IX - Orlando, FL
41. TalonTuner4G63 1996 Talon TSi - Jacksonville, FL/Charleston,SC
42. tigeron 2006 EVO IX MR - Jacksonville, FL
43. Alex EVO IX – Jacksonville, FL
44. evillancer - 2006 EVO IX - Jacksonville, FL
45. 04AWDTURBOEVO - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
46. Ev08Chic - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
47. apagan01 - EVO IX - Orlando, FL
48. E VOL IX- EVO IX - Raleigh, NC
49. SUBYDUDESTi- Fully built 35r SE
50. Evo2wIsh4 - Orlando, FL
51. EvolvedGTI - Atlanta, FL
52. Killaitalian904 – 2003 EVO VIII - Jacksonville, FL
53. Cutglass - Jacksonville, FL
54. Diego 2007 EVO IX - Jacksonville, FL
55. 4doorbullet - Jacksonville, FL
56. Phota TalonTsi - Jacksonville, FL
57. ProccoEVO - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
58. M5toEVO - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
59. Emmanuel - DSM - Orlando, FL
60. itzwolf – 2003 EVO VIII - Jacksonville, FL
61. mcwop23 - 2006 EVO IX - Jacksonville, FL
62. Kirbyryu - 2005 EVO VIII – Jacksonville, FL
63. Mitsudave - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
64. Toobs - EVO VIII - Melbourne, FL
65. The Nothing- EVO IX – Jacksonville, FL
66. boostGotMeLaid - 4G63 Powered Something – Ocala, FL
67. evo8fl - EVO VIII - Orlando, FL
68. EVIL_EVO_VIII - EVO IX - Orlando, FL
69. DESERTEAGLE50 - EVO IX - Spring Hill, FL
70. nismo2020 - EVO IX - Jacksonville, FL
71. James - EVO IX - Jacksonville, FL
72. evoVIchik - EVO VIII - Jacksonville, FL

3 MORE DAYS!

Hey if anyone that is coming out to the meet has a blown pistion or connecting rod please let me know and please bring it along...I'll buy your busted parts off ya (Need them for failure analysis project). I can't wait for this weekend...even tho the ride is still in pieces...be workin my ass off the next couple days!!!

Dave

One of my best friends is going to be parting out what's left of his 2GA Talon. Unfortunately all motor parts are sold, but you may find something you may have been looking for!

TWO MORE DAYS!!!

How's the forecast looking up there guys? I'm leaving saturday at 4-5 in the morning from Miami I should be there around noon.I like my kidneys so i'll be rollin in the galant vr4. A few guys from galantvr4.org should be coming as well.

Right now it's looking like turbo weather is on it's way! The low tonight is in the high 30's and low 40's. Here's the latest on weather... the high is 76 degrees on Sunday and the low is 51 degrees on Friday. Bring some warm clothes even though we're hitting the beach on Sunday for some nice photoshoots at the park!

That's awesome that you guys are representin' for the GVR-4's! I was hoping to see some since I only had ONE in my first Meet! I'm PM'ing you my contact information in case you have any questions! Looking forward to meeting you and your GVR-4 bretherens!

Absolutely. My girlfriend bought me an in-car camera for Valentine's Day to mount on one of my bars. Road tested it today on the way to work, and we're going to have some awesome footage!

ONE MORE DAY LEFT!

After it's all said and done, we should all send a copy of our footage to somebody on the board with editing expirience and make ourselves a little video. what you guys think?

Because there's so many people taking personal video footage and pictures, it's an Act of Congress in collecting everything, not to mention correcting all the different formats. That was the only downfall from the first Meet. I literally had photographers/videographers on top of overpasses, on the onramps of the interstates with tripods, taping the cruises, and we just couldn't get it all in one compilation. That just shows how many people were in involved in the first Meet.

Hey everyone! I know most of you including us have scrambled to get our DSM's and EVO's ready for this huge Meet. I can only imagine what everyone has gone through to keep everything together and wanted you all to know that it really means a lot, that this Meet means a lot to you. If it's ready, it's ready. If it can't make it, then I know you tried your best. We all have/had goals for this weekend, and even we came short on Caryn(Lindsey's Spyder) in small ways, but will still be presentable. For all the out-of-towners, drive safe and let's hope you don't meet the Florida Law Enforcement as a welcoming committee. Let's have a great time this weekend as I've had 6 whole months to plan this Meet just for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Weather Report...

Today

Feb 15

Mostly Sunny 71°/46° 10% 71°F

Sat

Feb 16

Sunny 71°/54° 10% 71°F

Sun

Feb 17

Partly Cloudy 79°/58° 10% 79°F

wow how in the hell did i not see this?! I would have loved to go down for this. Hope you guys have a good, safe time!

Take a ton of pics and make sure to each have a drink for your buddies to the north freezing our asses off.

We will! Considering each of us receive TWO ALCOHOLIC/NON-ALCOHOLIC FREE DRINKS after the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour! Sorry you just now found out about it. It should have been posted on SOVADSM too?

No worries, I should be setting up another one in 2010.

The meet was great , WELL worth the 13 hour (round trip) drive to fl. It was very well put together with every detail planned out. Hope everyone had as good of a time as we did.

Definatly. The JAX and Orlando DSM and EVO guys really made us feel at home. Had a great time. hope to do it next year and bring up more MIA people next time.LunarFX and his girl showed us great patience and hospitality and all in all it was a great meet.

This was by far the best meet that I have attended. The organization and prior preparations were amazing as well as all the help provided by the local members. Ernie and Lindsey did an incredible job of welcoming my gf and I and providing any information we needed throughout the weekend. Honestly I had more fun this weekend then any of the HIN or Nopi events that I have attended and look forward to future meets. Thank again.

Dave and Melissa

PS- Melissa is looking at a Spyder GST today...we've got another one!!!:dsm:

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you who came. I don't believe there was one person who wasn't scrambling to get something finished in the last minute or completed even after the Meet had already started. Wheels had fallen off while driving on the highway, headgaskets were going, etc. I heard it all. You all communicated very well with me and kept me up to date, and I can only hope I responded back in a timely fashion. Somehow, you all managed to keep everything together and make it to the Meet at one point or another. If your car didn't make it, you made the attempt on showing up to support everything I worked so very hard on. I did my best to shake everyone's hand as I met you, and just before you left to go to all your respective homes. I truly appreciate all the patience you gave me in making it all be the best Meet you all have ever been to. I set up the Meet just for you, and your Meet is definitely going to be one to remember for a long-long time.

Pictures and videos will take me a few days only because I have over 1000 photos collected among the photographers and friends. I’m also grateful to the unsung heroes and friends who don’t even own DSM’s or EVO’s, that came out to volunteer their time to take all the photographs and rolling photoshoots. Some came to block traffic for me, and even give great advice. Our memories will show through what you produce to us.

This was a highly successful Meet and the weather couldn’t have been more perfect throughout the entire weekend. Mid-70’s and clear skies during the day and turbo weather at night. I look forward to seeing you all again in the future, and just think, the next Meet is going to have another generation to add to the game.

Great meet! good meeting everryone we did and my wife and I had alot of fun...she's now wanting a dsm as well,haha.

You know we'll be at the next one in 2010 and heres a couple pics of the meet....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back