The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

1G New welder....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
So as much as I love my Miller I feel like its time for something with more features and Some more amperage. I really want the Miller Dynasty but its like 5 grand. The miller diversion is a great welder but it has no post flow control, ac balance..... basically nothing. So im probably going to get shit for my choice but Imo it has the best features/ quality for the price. I decided for the Htp Invertig 221... Some guy came up yesterday and have me 1700 for the miller. Not bad in my estimation. I took out the Longevity 200Sx.....I hate to say it, it welds aluminum better than the miller because of the ac balance. Not bad stainless either

Attachments

• 08292FD6-949F-433D-9412-05B0C9F54341.jpeg
    08292FD6-949F-433D-9412-05B0C9F54341.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 718D4744-3EED-4D65-97BD-C971709E9ABF.jpeg
    718D4744-3EED-4D65-97BD-C971709E9ABF.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 8A6E6ED6-16D2-43D6-B5CB-F48E3CE50D73.jpeg
    8A6E6ED6-16D2-43D6-B5CB-F48E3CE50D73.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 154
I don't have an htp, but I do have an Everlast, I also venture to day it is better than any Miller i have used as well. I don't think anyone should ever overlook offbrand machines when it comes to purchasing a quality piece of equipment.

I don't have an htp, but I do have an Everlast, I also venture to day it is better than any Miller i have used as well. I don't think anyone should ever overlook offbrand machines when it comes to purchasing a quality piece of equipment.
Well htp is built in Italy and Have not seen one bad review. Everlast is a chinese welder right? Ive also heard alot of good from everlast.

Well htp is built in Italy and Have not seen one bad review. Everlast is a chinese welder right? Ive also heard alot of good from everlast.
American made with Chinese parts. Well, they were, I don't know what they are now.

I love my ahp but when and if it does die I'll be getting either an htp or an everlast. I like how the cheap Chinese welders have the extra knobs and controls so you can fine tune them. I almost got a Hobart tig but I didn't like how you just had a setting for whatever you were welding without any ability to change balance or post flow. I'm definitely no pro but I've been able to pull off some decent welds with it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back