The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

MAFT 750cc settings ball park pls

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DsMWookie

15+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I am looking for some ball park figures so I can drive my car to the dyno and get it tuned (dyno is 2hr drive) Car runs right now with the base set but I wanna get it so it will drive decent to ATL for my tuning session.

Every car is different, going to the dyno is definatly the best idea. As long as its driving okay, I'd leave it alone, without a wideband, your guessing, and that can be dangerous.

Yah i know that their is a difference I am just wanting it to not be dumping fuel. I have a logger so I can monitor it and I have an EGT so I will just tweak the settings I am given. I was just hoping to get a good start

Wow even though this thread is a couple years old, I figured I'd bring it back rather then start a new one. I'm going to be setting up a buddies car, I usually tune with Link, but all he has is a MAFT. Does anyone have a link to an online version of the MAFT manual or a place I can get the settings for a couple different injector choices (so far we've narrowed down his choices to the following:

FIC 650's or 750's & PTE 680's or 780's

Any help would be great. I don't need help tuning the car, I just need an idea of what to set which switches to where to start, I know which switches are for BASE, AUX, The dip switches, and the LOW, MID, and WOT as I call them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back