The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

General Low octane ping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You should get another one. Squirrel this one away.
I'm curious what happened to the other 1g convertibles.

The laser was a fwd was kept by Chrysler. It was in the warehouse. But I would bet it got crushed in after 98 when the line ended. Spoiler alert it's vin plates was pulled... Before Dura did the top.... That's the other one robert's son said might have been around on the old craigslist ad. But it's gone either way no way could it be returned to the road unless you could get the exact vin# and a new door sticker made which they would never do. Plus it was just like this one was only for show not functional And oddly there was no eclipse. If there was dura would have done it as they did the others they would have been used for all that was done. I did a lot of homework on this car after I seen it long before I bought it.

The big motor companies have a tendancy to loose there poop. Especially when you start asking about what they call non support vin# aka concept car vin#'s .and when you give them an exact vin # that 100% is one and you say well it's in my driveway they really get mad.

I saw the Chrysler car up close in 97 at the factory.
Well it was around for sure it was the same showroom desighn as mine I mean exact copy other than color and being a fwd not awd turbo. Both built by same company under same contract. Bob and Robert worked on them together. But these guys built 6-8 cars a year for years so going back 30 years memory gets fuzzy. I know the build book is being gone though to remove proprietary info and I believe the laser is in the back ground of the shop from what I flipped though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back