The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone know of a 2g radio bezel ( for gauges or just to hold junk)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HazyViewz

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
My 2g has no radio or speakers and never will, but im sick of looking at the god awful opening there. Anyone know of a complete bezel that i can hold gauges / tt or just like a cargo spot i can toss shit into? Cause when i do that now im worried its going to roll off and i have to go fishing in my dash....

Id prefer just like a "cargo bezel" that i can just throw shit into, but if they don't make them ill settle for a gauge / tt bezel.

Ill even pay for someone to custom fab me a cargo type.

I know glowshift makes din sized triple gauge bezels,get 2 and you can monitor way too many things,

You sir are a god ammong men, ill pm him now.

Hmm now to decide....

Turbo timer top and pocket bottem or all pocket and just mount the tt inside....

How about turbo timer/safc opening (top) pocket (buttom) and get a bezel up top for gauges, make it look like a race cockpit:cool: like this

Attachments

• TempMissionControl003.jpg
    TempMissionControl003.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 219
I have an A-Pillar mount already, and i ran the wires to short to remount and i dont want to re-do the wires. But ya ill prob do top tt bottom pocket. We will see when he gets back to me.

How about turbo timer/safc opening (top) pocket (buttom) and get a bezel up top for gauges, make it look like a race cockpit:cool: like this

That vent gauge pod is such a waste of $, I made the same thing for 5 bucks worth of plastic,and an hour of my time

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back