The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

What's Your Gas Mileage??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah sorry guys, I started this thread but there was an error when I went to submit it and then the site wouldn't reconnect. I was seeming to get unusually high gas mileage for a 14 year old car, and thought it was a joke so wanted to see if anyone else was getting just as good or better gas mileage. I took a trip with the family for New Years and got 30-32 miles highway, and I believe I get 27-28 city. Then I had another problem. In the owner's manual for my 1g, it says the tank capacity is 16 gallons, yet we ran it down and could only fill up 11 gallons. Is there more in the tank than what the gauge is telling you when you get down to below a quarter tank??
:dsm: Brian:dsm:

A bit under 25mpg when at 10psi on a stock bottom end, and driving sanely (not always on the throttle). My turbo starts making real power beyond 3,000rpm's so this was when never going far past that rpm point.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back