The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

What color to paint my car? [Merged 4-8]

what color is your 1g dsm?

• red

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • light blue

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • dark blue

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • black

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • white

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • light green

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • dark green

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • yellow

• purple

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • grey

• brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dirt (get your car washed)

• gold

• orange

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • turquoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royal Sapphire Pearl ;)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

daytona blue with a light blue pearl over- this pic doesnt even begin to give this color justice since its not out in the sun showing the pearl or metallic... :thumb:

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 146
Do a SEARCH for Durango Copper. There is someone on here that did a 97-99 conversion and gave his car a fresh spray at the same time. Looked insane IMHO. :thumb:

Then again my car is a 1995 GSX in Durango Copper :p

I went with pearl white. It looks good, and would probably look very original on a DSM.

David :talon:

If you don't stay white then you should go OEM Midnight Gray like mine... it's the best in my opinion

Pearl white all the way with a black top :thumb:

TSiGoesPsSsSst said:
Pearl white all the way with a black top :thumb:

That's what I am doing this spring when I ge the money...it looks very nice on Eclipses I think because we have a nice paint break line on our hatches to stop the black on the top and still leave most of the hatch and the spoiler white.

I'm going to get mine painted Graphite Grey Pearl here within the next month...I don't know if the paint would be on the expensive side though, since it's a Lexus color..would it? If it is, Ford has a color that's nearly identical to it. I'm sure that'd be a little cheaper.

a_scobel said:
I'm going to get mine painted Graphite Grey Pearl here within the next month...I don't know if the paint would be on the expensive side though, since it's a Lexus color..would it? If it is, Ford has a color that's nearly identical to it. I'm sure that'd be a little cheaper.

hey do you have any pics of this color, sounds really nice. Jim

If you wash your car a lot and keep it CLEAN then go with the STi white. Bright white cars are pimp as hell.

If you're not super anal then go with the top grey.

I recently repainted my car and went with a 2000 Honda CRV royal saphire blue (I think that was the name). Looks like a deep blue but has a very slight purple tint to it. It's pimpin. Sorry no pictures.

Don't worry about it though as soon as you decide and get it painted you'll wish you had gone with another color. I did. :rolleyes:

i say is300 graphite. if i ever decite to paint my car after the performance is done and not go show just a clean look, that will be it.

if i do go show itll be with the bomex kit and burnt orange from the mazda 6.

alright I say go with graphite grey pearl now, that looks dead sexy :thumb:

need some info on some color option

Attachments

• ale.jpg
    ale.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 198
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back