The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

The Official DSM Picture Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woo, I'm excited to get down on some of this, haha. As soon as daylight comes.

The last post was for your DSM to be with an old person. An old guy on a scooter thing moseys on by out of nowhere in the middle.

Oh shit, I just now noticed that. . . I shit you not, I watched it about 3-4 times before posting my above comment, and now that you pointed it out, I just saw it! AHAHA

Your DSM with the most expensive part about to go in either next to or on it. ;)

I think that's a good one

TheFallenJosh said:
No new pictures? Next request. Your DSM launching :D

Just made a quick video and grabbed a snap shot. Just in time too. It's raining now, LOL.

Next, your DSM at the play ground. Don't be a creeper LOL

Attachments

• image-1183050843.jpg
    image-1183050843.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 80
Can I join with my new 3000GT VR-4? My Eclipse won't be on the streets for a few months yet and I've been dying to play the game.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back