The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Some new parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose_

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 1, 2002
nyc
One of my 9:1 slugs got a little scuffed up on the side when it was in the 1g.

Got some new 10.5:1's pistons and went with a little bigger turbo with a 9.5" race cover. This will be replacing my current HX52.

Couldn't find a better reference for size. I can sit a 2 liter bottle of coke in the small inlet of this thing. The compressor opening is 5.5"

Slippi84;bt11093 said:
With a turbo like that I hope those are 1400 pistons

They are a custom set of 1400's from Wiseco. Took a while to get them. Also uses a 22mm HD wrist pin. Price was more or less the same, just took a little longer to receive them.

goose_;bt11095 said:
They are a custom set of 1400's from Wiseco. Took a while to get them. Also uses a 22mm HD wrist pin. Price was more or less the same, just took a little longer to receive them.

I thought the 10.5s were off the shelf? I could possibly have them confused with the 10:1s :hmm: I run slightly higher compression bu I'm sure you know how awesome it was when you saw those and notice how crazy that dome action was. GL with the build.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I was really happy when I saw how the pistons came out.

10.5:1's are off the shelf, but these have almost a 0cc dome height while maintaining the same compression ratio. Ring land has been adjusted as well. If it wasent for those two requests I woulda had the pistons in a while ago LOL :(.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back