The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

So Cal DSM meet BBQ and BONFIRE THE WORKS! MAY 21ST

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i jus 8 ur vtec said:
sorry guys i might not be going......itd my roomates b day so we all might be going to mexico.....but who knows i still might decide to go there ill see

:talon: monty :talon:

Ey Carlos, Check out senior negro! Esta grande peludo chi chis! :D ROFL LOL!

:thumb: :talon:

Can someone post the exact address so I can mapquest from my g/f's house. I might be able to go but still unsure. Anyone up for a meet for my birthday? OH and from now on we should refer to Monty as El Sombrero Negro! ROFL LOL! :D

~toodles~
Mexican Mike

I may or not make this this meet either its looking like now. My car is STILL down (waiting on the high comp pistons...grrr) The head work, p&p, valves, springs, rings, rods etc are already to go. Head is milled down new bolts on the way and new gaskets....
in 6 - 9 months time im looking to be running 6PSI w/fmic on 11.5:1 CR. High comp, low boost should be fun, and a different headache in itself for a change.

I just need those damn PISTONS to get here already! If they get here soon, then i can proably (hopefully!) have it up and running by the BBQ.

SF VALLEY PPL WE WILL MEET AT THE SAME PLACE AS MOD:

KRISPY KREME
1521 North Victory Place
Burbank, CA 91504 US
Phone: 818-955-9015

FROM THERE WE WILL TAKE THE 5S ALL THE WAY TO HOOTERS. PLEASE ARRIVE FROM 11AM-12PM. WE WILL BE LEAVING 12:15 SHARP

okay just to refresh everyone's minds

MEETING AT HOOTERS FROM 12-3

LEAVING SHARP!

HAVING THE MINI CRUISE ALL THE WAY TO CORONA DEL MAR THEN BBQ AND BONFIRE

BRING CASH FOR PARKING! 5-10 BUCKS DONT REALLY KNOW ILL REVISE WITH EXACT COST LATER TONIGHT

IF YOU CAN BRING SOME WOOD THAT WOULD BE GREAT...

I'll bring some wood.......

Get it....hehehehehe :cool:

ack! People are saying leaving sharp at 12:15 but is that from burbank or from Hooters? The meet says 12-3 at hooters but were only gonna be at Hooters until 12:15? When are we leaving Hooters to go on the mini-cruise? LOL maybe its obvious but Im slow today and cant figure it out? :|

Hey whats going on guys? I completely forgot about this thread LOL, Thanks for the offer Rob, didnt mean to not reply =). I would have called you forver ago, Ya well Im turning NA for awhile until further notice unless someone wants to come down like today or tom. or something =) I got all day, I just put some Tein Type Flex Suspension on and I still dont have a painted bumper =( Well we will see if I go, I almost dont wanna go NA....

so is there still gonna be a pre-meet cruise from Jack in the Box in Sylmar? Al? Dan? anyone? If there is, we should get there maybe 11 or so we can get to hooters at 12..?

well looks like i am out for this one guys,thats twice in a row i have a F-up car before a meet :cry: ,i need to install my Turbo/Manifold Gasket,reinstall my SMIC,and finsh painting the rest of my Interior.might wake up at 6 in the morning that day and install all of it,and be at KK at 12 or what evertime was said,hopefully you guys don't hit the bar,and Strip joint after,cuz not be 18 limits what i can do,but i will see what happens, i might just show up at kk real late

eclipsegsx1736 said:
ack! People are saying leaving sharp at 12:15 but is that from burbank or from Hooters? The meet says 12-3 at hooters but were only gonna be at Hooters until 12:15? When are we leaving Hooters to go on the mini-cruise? LOL maybe its obvious but Im slow today and cant figure it out? :|

hey man just meet me at my house around 11:30 then we roll down to burbank together alright

13775 glenoaks bl #8
sylmar , Ca 91342

Hm well since there isnt much of a Sylmar meet anymore, Ill just go straight to Burbank for th pre-meet cruise. SM to Sylmar to Burbank is too far out of the way.

anyone going from the southbay area (carson, torrance, long beach) ...? oh...and can anyone post the address of the hooters in anaheim everyone is meeting at....thanks...

Theres no way im going to make this meet......AGAIN!

No pistons yet, nor my Crowler #12.....Howell is pissing me off about now :mad:

damn that sucks.. i one of the few who cant make it.. im getting mah flex pipe fixed that day.. and iuno.. the drive seems pretty far for being suck a lazy ass... maybe next time!

still plannin out the mistu meet in LA!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back