The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

SeLF OWnaGe DC's Rims Dwarf Mine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by cucumber

Didn't they ban you already poppoff?

Im poppoff's roomate, he just said that on my name....

Originally posted by SportinWood
Yeah PM me too, that looks great with darker colored cars! And your plate? you from wazzu? and if you were.... were you up in spokane recently??

For all those asking, I used Niteshades brand spray tint on my tails. Took me a whole 30 mins.

The plate, I went to Oregon State University -- Go Beavs! I was in Phi Sigma Kappa down there, do I have some bros up here in WA?

Originally posted by eclipsed95
Hey infamous you got the sleeper thing goin:thumb: You're rims don't look too small, but you got a little wheel gap, you on stock suspension? And DC, your tails look sweet now:D

I have Eibach Pro Kit Springs, wich leaves the body at perfect height IMO, especially considering I will get a Rdora kit that drops my body about an inch closer to the ground.

I Love that Shot Tho, shows the DSM side curvage I love

Yeah there's a chapter over at wazzu a buddy of mine is a part of. He couldnt beleive there was one in Oregon. They throw great parties!! :thumb:

Originally posted by SportinWood
Yeah there's a chapter over at wazzu a buddy of mine is a part of. He couldnt beleive there was one in Oregon. They throw great parties!! :thumb:

Hellz yeah, we threw some crazy parties when I was there. After I left the University really cracked down on Frats inventing some stupid rules that basically brought huge parties to a standstill.

Originally posted by DCsGST

Hellz yeah, we threw some crazy parties when I was there. After I left the University really cracked down on Frats inventing some stupid rules that basically brought huge parties to a standstill.

Shut Up w/ your Sorority life and stay on topic

Who says you can't rock 19inch wheels and be fast. I do it all the time. Never slowed me down.

Attachments

• da ride.jpg
    da ride.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 70
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back