The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

rear wheel well rolling

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsGSTeclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2005
Lewiston, Maine
I picked up a set of 18x9.5 et 20 wheels and 235/40/18 tires. Now I'm trying to fit them on the rear of my car. Has anyone modified their rear wheel wells more then just rolling? I'm planning on running some camber but i don't want a crazy amount.

you can only roll the inner lip because the rounder side of the fender has no line to follow and if you do roll it its going to look like crap. roll the inner part and run a little camber so it clears the rest of the unrolled round fender area then have your toe nice and straight or you will chew your tires up.

I had mine modified to allow wider tires but it is not cheap. You have to cut the unibody and re-weld it as well as reshape the exterior.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back