The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

please ps a 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sapki

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2004
mentor, Ohio
please photo shop a 2g 97-99 with a blitz kit and a two tone paint job orange and balck, oh yeah black 19' wheels to. thanks i need to see what its going to look like before i do it

if you dig up the pics of a 2gb with the blitz kit on it I'll ps it for you, but I'm not going to dig around in the gallery all day to find the pics :rolleyes:

the user dnsyang already is orange and has some of the exterior mods that i want. To make it easier for anyone to know what i am asking, maybe you could put some of your own ideas in too but i want a two tone bright orange and pitch black paint job, be free with the graphics, 19' black wheels, dark tint. Any idea is great by me need help deciding what to do with the car this winter, also any idea that is submitted and i use has the potenial to gain some desinger recognition in my area and beyond and maybe if i like it enough some dollars could bethrown your way

im bored. quick chop

Attachments

• 2865GSXSide1.jpg
    2865GSXSide1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 2865GSXSide1.jpg
    2865GSXSide1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 95
thanks man looks good, too bad halloween isnt the inpiration for this one jay, but a little more agressive is what im going for

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back