The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

oil return line , will it fit ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm4life

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 24, 2002
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You would need to get the TD05 style, or you could go cheaper and get a 1G oil return line.

so then it will fit , cause it says " TD05 and T3/T4 style lines feature blue hydraulic hose"

I have the stocker of the bottom then a rubber hose over it with clamps but from the looks of it oil is still coming out. If i make it any tighter i am going to start colasping the stocker one.

dsm4life said:
I have the stocker of the bottom then a rubber hose over it with clamps but from the looks of it oil is still coming out. If i make it any tighter i am going to start colasping the stocker one.

yea i was just going to say that. I crushed my 2g one [ didn't realize it was THAT flimsy ] when I tightened the clamp. So i went with a cheap 15 dollar 1g line and did the same thing, but it's made out of harder metal so it held :thumb:

the way i see it when it coms to something as important as oil i dont want to take A chance. Most things all of "us" DSMers can rig and get away with but this i might just spring for the damn 55 hose .....

plus just thinking that way really tricks me in to spending more money on my car and feeling ok about it :shhh: :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back