The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Official '06 Shootout Follow-up Thread - post your photos here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vassil said:
I took about 100 pics at the shootout (BW, Buschur's & the track). Here is a link

http://www.vasso.net/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/553

3 things to tell me about:

1. The first FWD drag car (ie front clipped)
2. The second FWD drag car (ie front clipped-more complete)
3. Chic in the yellow shorts :D

Are the first 2 out to dethrone Kiggly? or are they chasing Shep?

I thought the whole piont of going to the shootout was to look at the girls AND the cars. ;)

This thread is for all those who attended the event to upload their photos and share their experiences/stories from the event. Please keep this on topic as much as possible. Instead of starting a new thread with your photos, just post them here.

EDIT: There have been complaints about photos not showing up when they're hosted elsewhere. Please upload them here in this thread using the Attachement feature when you reply. This way we don't have to rely on other sites to display your photos.

And for all the EVO owners, be sure to share your EVO pics with our EVOtuners members - we have a similar thread over there:
http://www.evotuners.net

not my pics but they were posted on team-trinity.com by chris

Getting Ready
[
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Quick Stop

Dsm trip can't be complete without a broken DSM

You wish you were here

4G63 power...

Is that enough or u want more...?

This is so wrong and yet so true...!!!

Checking out on things, just to keep things cool

Jager anyone..?

were did this event happened? When is the other one going to happen?

hope it is in cali

Sorry they didn't work on last post. My camera saves images in .tif format and I am having a hard time converting them. I downloaded
a trial version of a software but I can only use it five times. Any suggestions?
I am the 99 GSX in the first picture with a for sale sign in it.

Attachments

• shootout 2006 003edit.JPG.jpg
    shootout 2006 003edit.JPG.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,982
  • shootout 2006 004edit.jpg
    shootout 2006 004edit.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 3,002
can't believe i missed this to deploy to arizona for border patrol.. ugh

If my buschur motor had gone in before this happened i would have been there to tune her up. :(

I hope everyone has a rockin' time and keep the pics comming. I have to live vicariously through something. :p

and the rest are here:

DSM SHOOTOUT PICS

Great pics guys... keep them coming for those less fortunate :p.
Mike

)&)*^_(*^*)&(%*(&)(**^*)&(%&$^^%#&*$^$^@#^$&^*%$

yeah, I wanted to go too.....

can someone explain to me why i cant view the vids NXed2GNT posted in the album. PM me so we can keep on topic. thanks

LOL! the pic with the cop, blue shirt on the right taking a pic of the cop, thats me. ill post mine when i get home tonight or tomorrow morning. its breakfast time and off to the track.:thumb:

wait till someone posts pic of the 100 cup beer pong. 100 cups per side. me and paul(99gst_racer) brought it to shootout:D

fertez_turbo said:
LOL! the pic with the cop, blue shirt on the right taking a pic of the cop, thats me. ill post mine when i get home tonight or tomorrow morning. its breakfast time and off to the track.:thumb:

wait till someone posts pic of the 100 cup beer pong. 100 cups per side. me and paul(99gst_racer) brought it to shootout:D

my friend chris was telling me about that hesaid 105cups or someshit haha. thats crazy

Anyone have pics of the RX7 with "We run Norwalk, you just live here" and "DSM is broken" written on the hatch?

I was at the econo lodge last night, but my girlfriend's a ####y and I had to go home.

I do, but my computer is being stupid, it won't let me upload picture or videos I have over 400 pictures.

here is a pic of the beer pong set up. Thanks michigan guys for letting a few of us va guys play :p

Attachments

• IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,654
this whole time I thought you guys were just spelling bong wrong and someone brought a 100 cup beer bong, but alas, you guys were talking beer pong. Not a fun game imo. There are better ways to get the job done.

tstkl said:
this whole time I thought you guys were just spelling bong wrong and someone brought a 100 cup beer bong, but alas, you guys were talking beer pong. Not a fun game imo. There are better ways to get the job done.

I'm a big fan, but that just looks like too big of a game, seems like a lot of beer would get warm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back