The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

NWHTanK's Eclipse GST (AWD swap)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The NDD rear sub frame uses a 3g styled control arm. So I had to make a spacer so as to use Volk rear lower control arms.

Attachments

• 20230729_153202.jpg
    20230729_153202.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 51
After a late night I got the old laptop to finnally communicate with the laser bed. I have some parts to make, like a mount for the plasma torch to replace the laser mount. Some wiring and learn the ways of the program Light Burn. Once this done I can make some brackets for the car with ease and less waste of material. Total cost so far around 600 bucks. Not bad for a home built plasma cnc.

The three tubes going right to left will all be connected. The bumper tube and upper mount tube . The black tube( front roll stop - coolant tube) needs work. Bungs on either ends once finalized, a bung for the turbo and a bung for the waste gate and a mounting solution, which I have some ideas.

I'm doing something similar with the Galant right now. What core is that?! I have a 2G Mishimoto rad and a Afco Scirocco I'm playing with for fitment right now but I don't "love" either one.

I'm doing something similar with the Galant right now. What core is that?! I have a 2G Mishimoto rad and a Afco Scirocco I'm playing with for fitment right now but I don't "love" either one.
I cant rember if its a Sirocco or golf style . Bought it years ago. But I can get the dimensions. One of the reasons I'm using is because the core is the same width as 1g fmic core.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back