The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My 420A Race Car!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Zero, good to have you back. Sorry to hear about the crap going on in your life but grab them boots and clear out from the problems so you can start again. I've had a couple O few big transitions in my life.

Car is looking nice. I hope you have a numerical rpm gauge, LOL (though that one looks pretty cool).

Also, I think you have an intake leak, that idle is just too high ;). Maybe its at the egr tube :p

Looking good.

MB

dsm-zero been watching your build forum forever and it is the best 420a i have seen or lack there of how about some pics LOL great job amazing work

It was really cold that day and pfi set the idle a couple of rpm higher than stock so the oil pressure could be higher for the turbo bearings

and next up for the car is paint touch up and re clear next week then after that it will hit the dyno...i hope

IM BACK EVERYONE....

I had to do some jail time but im back now trying to get back into the swing of things...

OK right now im saving up some money to hit the dyno!! I hope to hit it in about two weeks..
"fingers crossed"
Bandimere opend up yesterday soo i want to get my dyno tune done so i can start going to test and tunes and getting her track tune down..
Sorry everyone for being gone so long i know there are alot of people that want to see the numbers on this car and i hope i dont let any one down this season

My car is going to the dyno this week!!!! I cant wait im sooo excited. The Dyno is a
DynoJet 248 for those that want to know. Im hoping for some good numbers. Were just gonna do a base line tune im not sure how hard were gonna push it on the dyno. Im sure there will still be room for improvment but the rest will be tunned at the track...

and my slicks are in they are 26x10x13 they look sick they are really big should hook up nice

More pics coming too

My car is going to the dyno this week!!!! I cant wait im sooo excited. The Dyno is a
DynoJet 248 for those that want to know. Im hoping for some good numbers. Were just gonna do a base line tune im not sure how hard were gonna push it on the dyno. Im sure there will still be room for improvment but the rest will be tunned at the track...

and my slicks are in they are 26x10x13 they look sick they are really big should hook up nice

More pics coming too

Make sure you run street tires when on the dyno not those new slicks. You will be very mad at yourself otherwise :nono:

Good luck hope you put up good number:thumb:

What day are you going to dyno? I'm an old friend of Brent's Paul's and Dan's It's been a while since I've been up to the shop, I did see your car last year, looks damn good.

This is the nastiest 420a ever and you are honestly an idol to me LOL. Doin the two things I want to do, protect the country and got for the 9s in a 420. So rock on dude :)

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but my question is are you going to achieve the 700whp up here in Colorado atmosphere, or sea level?

This is the nastiest 420a ever and you are honestly an idol to me LOL. Doin the two things I want to do, protect the country and got for the 9s in a 420. So rock on dude :)

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but my question is are you going to achieve the 700whp up here in Colorado atmosphere, or sea level?

MY BAD everyone the shop keeps pushing back the dyno tune due to other projects they have to finish....it sucks i know no is more anxious other than me to see this thing run..

Thank you i really appreciate that....and i shoud be able to hit 700 no problem i hope. The only thing at this altitude it might be hard to make the boost level we need
BUT who knows will dust have to wait and see.

Im waiting for my skinnies for the rear to come in..

+1 for the hurst short throw. I like mine too. I can't wait to do something close to what you are doing. I've got big plans for next season. I just turbo'd my little guy and I'm done spending money this year. short of a dyno trip in two weeks.

Yes the Hurst short throw is very nice well built and worth the money youll never break it......

I had 3 cheap short throws before the Hurst and broke all of them LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back