The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Making a cool 2g non turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegasus

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2002
Lancaster_PA
hey whats up guys, i have a 95 esi. I want to get a hahn stage II for it. I was wondering what you guys thinks about the hahn turbos and what other **** i should get to go along with my turbo, i know about exaust and stuff but i mean like new fuel pump, injectors, anything like that that i would need. thanks for any helps guys. Later.

I beleive Hahn actually uses Mitsubishi turbo's and IMO they are pretty good. For Stage II you won't really need much more than the kit, exhaust, and the basic gauges. But if you plan on upgrading to something bigger you would need to start with a bottom end rebuild first. The stock 420A motor can't handle too much boost before they die on you. But for stage II stock fuel systems will be alright, maybe just a bigger fuel pump but thats about it.

the hahn kit comes with an fuel pump and all the other equipment you would need while boosting. If you do go that route I wouldnt go above 8psi on the stock bottom end, which should get you in the mid to low 200 hp to the wheels (using 91-93 octane atleast) if you rebuild the engine you can push 15psi safely w/ nothing but larger injectors and a S-AFC that should put you over 300hp to the wheels

about what et would i run with mid 200 whp and an automatic transmisson? into the low 14's? im runnin *** ass mid 17's now and i would do anything to be able to do some 5.0 hunting.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back